- Three dead after shootings at Johnson County Jewish centers
- Police and ATF agents investigate highway shootings
- Rogers, Bare inducted into Country Hall of Fame_0
- Miss New York crowned 2014 Miss America
- Nyad: Maturity helped me achieve record swim_0_1378265971
- Former Ohio captive says she knew she'd escape
- Online series 'House of Cards' makes Emmy history_0
- UPDATED: SC senator resigns amid ethics probe, case referred to Attorney General
- Bombing suspect charged, could face death penalty
- Boston Marathon bombing suspect faces federal charges
- Outpouring needed to fix many KC fountains
- Haley did not win work for engineering firm
Gunmen killed an Egyptian police captain and a conscript on a desert road outside Cairo on Sunday, the Interior Ministry said.
Ten months after their capture in Syria, four French journalists crossed the border into neighboring Turkey and reached freedom Saturday, though dozens more remain held in the country's chaotic civil war.
A publicly traded firm that appears to be positioning itself in advance of a medical marijuana vote in Florida later this year has acquired a trio of industrial buildings just north of the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.
Josie Parker has little to no balance, and walking without a cane would find her stumbling or falling.
The mayor of a small town in the Philadelphia suburbs can offer a guarantee to his constituents: He won't be going to bed hungry.
A German sought by authorities for alleged fraud has been arrested in Austria — after dropping into a police station to ask officers whether he was under investigation.
The United States is considering deploying about 150 soldiers for military exercises to begin in Poland and Estonia in the next few weeks, a Western official said Saturday. The exercises would follow Russia's buildup of forces near its border with Ukraine and its annexation last month of Ukraine's Crimean Peninsula.
Michelle Obama is going a little bit country.