- Taylor Swift wins 8 trophies at Billboard Awards
- Minaj wins, Mars performs at Billboard Awards
- Randolph struggles, Grizzlies routed in Game 1
- Jennifer Johnson wins Mobile Bay LPGA Classic_0
- Braves rally with 4-run 8th to sweep Dodgers
- AP PHOTOS: College commencements across nation
- Jennifer Johnson wins Mobile Bay LPGA Classic
- Angels' Vargas goes 7 scoreless against Chisox
- Spurs rout Grizzlies 105-83 in West finals opener
- Bae wins Byron Nelson for first PGA Tour title
- Indians blank Mariners 6-0
- Locke, Pirates shut down Astros 1-0
Seven men purported to be the members of Egypt's security forces kidnapped by suspected militants last week appeared in a video posted online Sunday and urged the government to secure their release by meeting their captors' demands.
A popular Vietnamese cable television provider has stopped providing CNN and BBC, saying the channels don't have the licenses needed under a law stipulating that much content on foreign channels must be translated into Vietnamese.
Do your kids love chocolate milk? It may have more calories on average than you thought.
Mirjana Filipovic is still haunted by the land mine blast that killed her boyfriend and blew off her left leg while on a fishing trip nearly a decade ago. It happened in a field that was supposedly de-mined.
An Oregon funeral home in Eugene offers natural burials where the ride to the person's final resting place is on the back of a three-wheeled bicycle.
An Australian politician says he has learned a valuable lesson in social networking after he "liked" a Facebook photo without realizing that it showed a teenage prankster exposing himself.
Is the tea party getting its groove back? Shouts of vindication from around the country suggest the movement's leaders certainly think so.
The president and chief executive officer of The Associated Press on Sunday called the government's secret seizure of two months of reporters' phone records "unconstitutional" and said the news cooperative had not ruled out legal action against the Justice Department.