- Landowners file suit over flood control
- Dennis Moore, Seth Rogen testify on Alzheimer's
- Rogers, Bare inducted into Country Hall of Fame_0
- Miss New York crowned 2014 Miss America
- Nyad: Maturity helped me achieve record swim_0_1378265971
- Former Ohio captive says she knew she'd escape
- Online series 'House of Cards' makes Emmy history_0
- UPDATED: SC senator resigns amid ethics probe, case referred to Attorney General
- Bombing suspect charged, could face death penalty
- Boston Marathon bombing suspect faces federal charges
- Outpouring needed to fix many KC fountains
- Haley did not win work for engineering firm
Hundreds of riot police stepped up security Monday near the Chinese embassy, visa office and areas in Nepalese capital where Tibetan refugees live to stop any protests to mark the anniversary of a failed 1959 uprising against Chinese rule in Tibet.
Asian stock markets sank Monday, battered by weak Chinese trade and a reduced estimate for Japan's economic growth. Shares in Malaysia Airlines tumbled on news of the weekend disappearance of one its jets enroute to Beijing.
Rhode Island lawmakers are taking a look at legislation that would require abortion providers to show a woman an ultrasound of the fetus before performing the procedure.
Illinois residents who make use of the state's fledgling medical marijuana law may risk their jobs if their employers opt to maintain or adopt zero-tolerance drug policies.
Organizers of an annual festival of laughter have held a 5K race with a unique dress code.
A life-sized animatronic Abe Lincoln is among the historical figures and tableau scenes from a Gettysburg wax museum set to hit the auction block just months after the town celebrated the 150th anniversary of his "Gettysburg Address."
A Minnesota legislator's tweet about the NBA has prompted hundreds of responses, with many on social media calling it racist.
Brazilian officials inaugurated the Arena da Amazonia in the jungle city of Manaus, the ninth World Cup stadium to become available for soccer's showcase event. Three still have to be finished, including the one hosting the opener in Sao Paulo in about three months.