- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- Sale outduels Wilson again as White Sox top Angels
- Cabrera double lifts Tigers over Rangers 2-1
- Bradley has 3-stroke lead after 2 rounds at Nelson
- Jessica Korda leads Mobile Bay LPGA Classic
- Atletico wins Copa del Rey as Ronaldo ejected
- Top-ranked Djokovic beaten by Berdych in Rome
- AP PHOTOS: Cuba's LGBT community celebrates
- House chairman sees IRS errors as part of pattern
- Bradley shoots course-record 60 to open Nelson
- Anthony has 28, Knicks beat Pacers to stay alive_0
- After eliminating Warriors, Spurs look to Memphis
South Korea says North Korea has fired three short-range guided missiles into its eastern waters. Pyongyang routinely test-launches such missiles.
A man has been arrested for allegedly making fake bomb threats against several domestic flights bound for Shanghai, Chinese officials said Saturday.
One of Alaska's most restless volcanoes shot an ash cloud 15,000 feet into the air Friday in an ongoing eruption that is visible for miles when the weather allows.
The World Health Organization says a yellow fever booster vaccination given 10 years after the initial shot isn't necessary.
Anchorage police say a young man who didn't want to return to jail ran out onto the uncertain ice of an Alaska lake to escape officers armed with an arrest warrant.
An anteater has given birth at a Connecticut conservation center, prompting officials there to wonder how the mother conceived.
Republicans aren't the only ones roiled by internal jostling and recruiting hiccups ahead of next year's midterm elections.
Despite Democratic fears, predictions of the demise of President Barack Obama's agenda appear exaggerated after a week of cascading controversies, political triage by the administration and party leaders in Congress and lack of evidence to date of wrongdoing close to the Oval Office.