- Bob Dole visits Lawrence, Kansas
- Three dead after shootings at Johnson County Jewish centers
- Rogers, Bare inducted into Country Hall of Fame_0
- Miss New York crowned 2014 Miss America
- Nyad: Maturity helped me achieve record swim_0_1378265971
- Former Ohio captive says she knew she'd escape
- Online series 'House of Cards' makes Emmy history_0
- UPDATED: SC senator resigns amid ethics probe, case referred to Attorney General
- Outpouring needed to fix many KC fountains
- Haley did not win work for engineering firm
- SC governor's ethics hearings under way
- Protesters attack 7 Syrian embassies around world
Hong Kong's top court on Thursday rejected a final bid for an appeal by an American convicted of drugging her wealthy banker husband and bashing him to death.
Austrian architect and designer Hans Hollein, a winner of the prestigious Pritzker Architecture Prize whose work ranged from big museums through tiny shops to furniture and sunglasses, has died. He was 80.
Mexican authorities have suspended medical services at a private clinic after a patient was found dead inside a hyperbaric chamber.
A year and a half after Superstorm Sandy hit New York, a major city emergency facility that was destroyed finally fully reopened Thursday — with waterproof walls.
The city of Tacoma hopes to give the 30-year-old Tacoma Dome some pop by turning the arena's 5-acre roof into an Andy Warhol painting.
A dog belonging to the family of the Twisp police chief brought home a skull.
Secretary of State John Kerry is accusing Russia of failing to live up to commitments it made to ease the crisis in Ukraine.
The Oklahoma House has overwhelmingly defeated a measure that would change how attorneys are appointed to a commission that nominates members of the state Supreme Court and appellate courts.