- Three dead after shootings at Johnson County Jewish centers
- Police and ATF agents investigate highway shootings
- Rogers, Bare inducted into Country Hall of Fame_0
- Miss New York crowned 2014 Miss America
- Nyad: Maturity helped me achieve record swim_0_1378265971
- Former Ohio captive says she knew she'd escape
- Online series 'House of Cards' makes Emmy history_0
- UPDATED: SC senator resigns amid ethics probe, case referred to Attorney General
- Bombing suspect charged, could face death penalty
- Boston Marathon bombing suspect faces federal charges
- Outpouring needed to fix many KC fountains
- Haley did not win work for engineering firm
Tehran will not discuss its ballistic missiles as part of ongoing talks with world powers on a final agreement to curb the Iranian nuclear program, the country's defense minister said Wednesday.
The Associated Press has named Michelle Faul, who has covered the major stories of Africa over the past three decades, as its bureau chief in Nigeria.
Indiana residents will be able to dispose of unused, expired or unwanted prescription drugs at state police posts and other locations on April 26.
A physician regarded as the father of osteopathic medicine has been inducted into the Hall of Famous Missourians during a ceremony at the state Capitol.
At least one prospective juror in New Jersey could take a bite out of crime.
Authorities say a toddler has been reunited with his mother after employees found him playing inside a claw crane machine at a Nebraska bowling alley.
Michigan Democratic candidate for governor Mark Schauer is proposing to increase funding for K-12 classrooms and higher education.
U.S. Sen. Mark Kirk says he'll now campaign for Republican U.S. Senate candidate Jim Oberweis, weeks after saying he wouldn't actively campaign for the dairy magnate.