NEW YORK – Donald Trump says his self-described boycott of Fox News is over after only one week.
The Republican presidential hopeful is scheduled to appear on “The O'Reilly Factor” Tuesday evening.
The billionaire businessman has been angry with the network since the first GOP debate. Trump tweeted Sept. 23 he wouldn’t be doing any Fox shows “for the foreseeable future” because he felt the network had been treating him unfairly.
Fox said Trump had only announced his boycott after the channel canceled a scheduled Trump appearance on Bill O'Reilly’s show.
Never miss a local story.
Trump’s campaign did not respond to requests for comment about his change of heart.
A Fox News spokeswoman confirms a meeting between Trump and senior Fox executives is still in the works.