The Greater Lee’s Summit Healthcare Foundation awards scholarships each year to support area residents enrolled in medical, pharmacy, nursing and allied health schools.
This year, the foundation granted these scholarships:
▪ Hailey Baker, The University of Kansas Medical Center, $5,000.
▪ Luke Barnard, The University of Kansas Medical Center, $3,000.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Kailin Cordes, Baker School of Nursing, $5,000.
▪ W. Matthew Kamp, Brown University Alpert Medical School, $5,000.
▪ Brittany Kendall, University of Central Missouri, $5,000.
▪ Maddison Krause, Saint Luke's College of Health Sciences, $5,000.
▪ Caitlin Lamb, Saint Luke's College of Health Sciences, $5,000.
▪ James Massey, Ashworth College, Atlanta Georgia, $3,000.
▪ Lisa Morris, University of Missouri-School of Medicine, $5,000.
▪ Alissa Parrett, University of Missouri- Kansas City, $5,000.
▪ Jessica Solis, Saint Luke's College of Health Sciences, $5,000.
The recipients were recognized July 11 at Royals Stadium.