Overland Park & Leawood

Joco 913

Ricco’s Italian Bistro serves up cozy neighborhood vibe along with pasta, pizza, seafood and more

In the spot formerly occupied by a locally owned favorite known for wood-fired pizzas, three families collaborated in 2003 to open Ricco’s Italian Bistro. With 75 seats, including the bar and high-tops, plus a 15-seat patio, Ricco’s has earned its stripes as a neighborhood destination. Which, according to one partner, Tim Tobin, was the trio’s goal: an attractive spot defined by quaint ambiance and stellar food.

Videos

Mother of Orlando victim: In my son’s DNA that ‘love always trumps hate'

Christine Leinonen, mother of Orlando shooting victim Christopher Leinonen, spoke of her son's support for Hillary Clinton and called for gun reform in an emotional speech at the Democratic National Convention. Leinonen was part of several consecutive speeches on gun reform Wednesday at the Philadelphia convention.
FedNet
Mother of Orlando victim: In my son’s DNA that ‘love always trumps hate' 4:56

Mother of Orlando victim: In my son’s DNA that ‘love always trumps hate'

Charleston shooting survivors​ at DNC​: ​'​Together we can heal. Together we can love​'​ 3:31

Charleston shooting survivors​ at DNC​: ​'​Together we can heal. Together we can love​'​

Joe Biden: Donald Trump is full of malarkey 3:24

Joe Biden: Donald Trump is full of malarkey

Tim Kaine accepts VP nomination — and works on Trump impersonation 2:13

Tim Kaine accepts VP nomination — and works on Trump impersonation