- Good friday on the Plaza
- Embassy Suites 25th Anniversary Client Party
- Antioch Park Easter Egg Hunt
- InterContinental Hotels employee gala
- Fans disappointed after Miley Cyrus cancels Sprint Center concert
- Training for the Mothers Day 5K: Week 3
- Easter egg hunt at Belton Assembly of God
- Belton Spring Fling
- Leawood Eggstravaganza
- Soccer fans watch FC Kansas City take on Sky Blue FC
- Roller Derby double-header
- Prairie Village Earth Fair
Downtown’s Los Corrals to open in Gladstone’s Meadowbrook Village Shopping Center and Meadowbrook schedules a remodeling. Jose Pepper’s to open in Briarcliff Village. New retailers and food court operations for Independence Center and reader questions.
A sign went up on the ’Bout Thyme Deli, but the city ordered owner Dave Kemp to paint it over. Now he’s fighting the rules. A downtown group wants rule changes, too, but not any that would help Kemp.
An Asian stir-fry has long been considered a healthful choice.
Sight gags are jokes that rely on visual cues rather than words.
A million hearts ache for your loss, weeping together, and we hug our loved ones tighter in your son’s memory.
Petey is a little white and black stray cat who, in one of the more unorthodox adoptions in the annals of pet rescue, last week was neutered, vaccinated and checked over.
News and notes from the 816 high school sports scene.
Here are 816 area storylines to watch this week at the Kansas Relays.