- Excellence in Education Banquet
- Show-Me State Games Torch Run
- Easter Parade at Zona Rosa
- Sporting KC vs. Montreal Impact fans
- Hyde Park Spring Frolic and Egg Hunt
- Down Syndrome Guild of Greater Kansas City Prom
- Community of Christ Church Easter Carnival
- The 87th annual Kansas Relays
- New Life Family Church Spring Festival
- Westport Easter SpEGGtacular
- Southcreek Office Park Easter Egg 5K and Bunny Fun Run
- Good Friday on the Plaza
El Burrito Loco opens in the Northland. Restaurant openings and closings for Independence, Kansas City, Lee’s Summit, and Liberty. PT’s coffee makes national coffee shop list.
Downtown’s Los Corrals to open in Gladstone’s Meadowbrook Village Shopping Center and Meadowbrook schedules a remodeling. Jose Pepper’s to open in Briarcliff Village. New retailers and food court operations for Independence Center and reader questions.
Put the words “flexible” and “vegetarian” together and you’ve got flexitarians — people who eat a mostly vegetarian diet.
An Asian stir-fry has long been considered a healthful choice.
“Where are you going to college?”
The anti-Semitic slayings in Overland Park are yet the latest example of domestic terrorism being a function of the extreme right. My heart goes out to the victims and their families.
Kansas Relays recap featuring North area athletes on the Missouri side.
High school news and notes on statewide basketball awards, West Platte coach moving on and Northland baseball tournament.