- InterContinental Hotels employee gala
- Fans disappointed after Miley Cyrus cancels Sprint Center concert
- Training for the Mothers Day 5K: Week 3
- Easter egg hunt at Belton Assembly of God
- Belton Spring Fling
- Leawood Eggstravaganza
- Soccer fans watch FC Kansas City take on Sky Blue FC
- Roller Derby double-header
- Prairie Village Earth Fair
- Wyandotte County Ethnic Festival
- Rock the Parkway half-marathon and 5K
- Puppets for the Planet Festival
Downtown’s Los Corrals to open in Gladstone’s Meadowbrook Village Shopping Center and Meadowbrook schedules a remodeling. Jose Pepper’s to open in Briarcliff Village. New retailers and food court operations for Independence Center and reader questions.
New Avon Mega Store for Northland’s Zona Rosa. Sam’s Club hiring for new Northland store. Several new restaurants open south of the river.
An Asian stir-fry has long been considered a healthful choice.
More than 100 singers from the metropolitan area’s high schools auditioned last Sunday at the Jewish Community Center hoping to be this year’s KC SuperStar in the “American Idol” style competition produced by the Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City, and organizers expect another 100 to try out this coming Sunday.
A million hearts ache for your loss, weeping together, and we hug our loved ones tighter in your son’s memory.
Petey is a little white and black stray cat who, in one of the more unorthodox adoptions in the annals of pet rescue, last week was neutered, vaccinated and checked over.
Here are 816 North area storylines to watch this week at the Kansas Relays.
News and notes from 816 North high school scene.