A natural gas explosion and fire destroyed JJ’s restaurant near the Country Club Plaza on the evening of Feb. 19, 2013.
A natural gas explosion and fire destroyed JJ’s restaurant near the Country Club Plaza on the evening of Feb. 19, 2013. File photo by Tammy Ljungblad tljungblad@kcstar.com
A natural gas explosion and fire destroyed JJ’s restaurant near the Country Club Plaza on the evening of Feb. 19, 2013. File photo by Tammy Ljungblad tljungblad@kcstar.com

JJ’s restaurant verdict: Time Warner 98 percent to blame for 2013 explosion, fire

August 27, 2015 02:15 PM

UPDATED August 27, 2015 04:56 PM

More Videos

  • Squatter sets fire to vacant Crossroads building

    Watch as emergency crews remove a squatter from a burning building Friday, Dec. 15, 2017 in Kansas City.