May 6, 2013 6:27 AM

Kansas seeks divorced parents for child support panel

The Kansas Supreme Court is looking for divorced parents who’ve paid or received child support to serve on an advisory committee. The group would recommend changes in the guidelines that judges use to determine how much one parent must pay a former spouse.

Related content