Local

September 24, 2012 4:41 PM

Cameron, Mo., deaths from carbon monoxide

A man and his two children found dead in a Cameron, Mo., home in August were killed by carbon monoxide, officials said Monday.

Related content

Comments

Videos

More Videos

Kansas City's first food truck hub draws hundreds for grand opening 01:47

Kansas City's first food truck hub draws hundreds for grand opening

Barbecue contestants dish what motivates them 00:43

Barbecue contestants dish what motivates them

Dallas barbecue lovers dispute saying that life's too short to live there 01:00

Dallas barbecue lovers dispute saying that life's too short to live there

How to clean cast iron cookware 00:53

How to clean cast iron cookware

How to restore rusty cast iron cookware 01:03

How to restore rusty cast iron cookware

Coffee brewing using a Steampunk brewing machine 01:04

Coffee brewing using a Steampunk brewing machine

Houlihan's introduces vegetable-centric 'Inspiralized' menu 00:50

Houlihan's introduces vegetable-centric 'Inspiralized' menu

Venezuelan cuisine at Empanada Madness has many fans, including Royals' Salvador Perez 02:15

Venezuelan cuisine at Empanada Madness has many fans, including Royals' Salvador Perez

VIDEO: Reverie Coffee Roasters Latte Art Throwdown 02:19

VIDEO: Reverie Coffee Roasters Latte Art Throwdown

Tasting Boulevard's Chocolate Ale with Raspberry 00:54

Tasting Boulevard's Chocolate Ale with Raspberry

How to stuff the turkey cavity for your Thanksgiving meal 00:46

How to stuff the turkey cavity for your Thanksgiving meal

How to massage a Thanksgiving turkey with herb butter 01:14

How to massage a Thanksgiving turkey with herb butter

Share Video

Editor's Choice Videos