Local

August 11, 2010 11:14 AM

Video: Olathe firefighters battle heat and house fire

Olathe firefighters found that a house fire at 509 S. Keeler wasn’t the only thing they had to battle shortly before 6:30 p.m. Tuesday. They also had to cope with a temperature near 100, which meant frequent water breaks. It took firefighters about 25 minutes to put the fire out and stop it from spreading. A fire investigator said electrical wiring inside the kitchen ceiling appears to be the fire’s cause. Damage was estimated at about $80,000.

Related content

Comments