A fire at the Aspen Lodge Apartments in Overland Park early Wednesday is thought to have been caused by carelessly discarded smoking materials, according to Fire Department investigators. The two-alarm fire left residents from 16 units without a place to live. The apartments are in the 10200 block of West 81st Terrace.
A fire at the Aspen Lodge Apartments in Overland Park early Wednesday is thought to have been caused by carelessly discarded smoking materials, according to Fire Department investigators. The two-alarm fire left residents from 16 units without a place to live. The apartments are in the 10200 block of West 81st Terrace. Chris Ochsner The Kansas City Star
A fire at the Aspen Lodge Apartments in Overland Park early Wednesday is thought to have been caused by carelessly discarded smoking materials, according to Fire Department investigators. The two-alarm fire left residents from 16 units without a place to live. The apartments are in the 10200 block of West 81st Terrace. Chris Ochsner The Kansas City Star

Careless smoking is blamed for apartment fire in Overland Park

September 10, 2014 7:49 AM

More Videos

  • Tourette's syndrome didn't stop this Royals player from being successful

    Former Royals player Jim Eisenreich struggled as a youngster with Tourette syndrome but eventually found the right answers and went on to be a successful professional baseball player.