A carbon monoxide leak at the Buca di Beppo restaurant on the Country Club Plaza reportedly sent three workers to a hospital Wednesday.
A carbon monoxide leak at the Buca di Beppo restaurant on the Country Club Plaza reportedly sent three workers to a hospital Wednesday. Joyce Smith Star file photo
A carbon monoxide leak at the Buca di Beppo restaurant on the Country Club Plaza reportedly sent three workers to a hospital Wednesday. Joyce Smith Star file photo

Carbon monoxide leak at Plaza restaurant reportedly sends three workers to hospital

May 24, 2017 12:49 PM

More Videos

  • Golf club's fans are 'horribly loud,' according to neighbors

    One resident sues after gasoline-powered fan makes life near the 12th green like “living next to an airport.” The club says its fighting fungal disease.