An accidental fire has shut down Clark’s Appliances, a long-time, family-owned store in Raytown.
An accidental fire has shut down Clark’s Appliances, a long-time, family-owned store in Raytown. Raytown Fire Department
An accidental fire has shut down Clark’s Appliances, a long-time, family-owned store in Raytown. Raytown Fire Department

Accidental fire destroys Clark’s Appliances store in Raytown

December 03, 2016 07:02 PM

More Videos

  • Black Friday shoppers loading up and wearing out at Oak Park Mall

    Bargain hunters were out in force on Black Friday at the Oak Park Mall in Overland Park.