A kitchen fire early Wednesday damaged the Tanner’s Bar and Grill in the Waldo area of Kansas City.
A kitchen fire early Wednesday damaged the Tanner’s Bar and Grill in the Waldo area of Kansas City. Kansas City Fire Department
A kitchen fire early Wednesday damaged the Tanner’s Bar and Grill in the Waldo area of Kansas City. Kansas City Fire Department

Tanner’s Bar and Grill in Waldo damaged by early Wednesday kitchen fire

September 21, 2016 7:14 AM

More Videos

  • Tourette's syndrome didn't stop this Royals player from being successful

    Former Royals player Jim Eisenreich struggled as a youngster with Tourette syndrome but eventually found the right answers and went on to be a successful professional baseball player.