- Friends of Special People Christmas party
- Night Train Run toy-wrapping party
- Jingle Bell Run/Walk
- Liberty Winter Carnival
- Down Syndrome Guild Holiday Party
- Kris Kringle 5K & Holiday Extravaganza
- Public Enemies Pancake Breakfast
- Acoustic Christmas concertgoers
- Roller Warriors Girls Flat Track Derby
- Pipefitters union Local 533 Christmas Party
- Ugly Sweater Run
- Merriams Santa Arrival and Christmas Dinner
Cooking Channel’s new “Restaurant Redemption” show was in town recently to record a segment at locally owned Saigon 39.
A long-planned Columbus Park housing project will soon be under construction between 3rd and 5th Streets, Cherry to Charlotte. It is designed to replace what was once an industrial property with both residential and commercial uses, enhancing one of Kansas City’s oldest neighborhoods.
Preparing for piano recitals is by far one of my most torturous childhood memories, so naturally, news that my daughter would have her first lesson sent me straight into a tizzy.
What’s one of the best things made with sliced bread? Try a puffy, golden brown breakfast strata.
Nelson Mandela’s life shows the way toward ending bitterness.
You learn a lot when you spend an evening helping serve meals to people who don’t take meals for granted.
A month into the football season, Blue Springs wide receiver Darrius Shepherd said he hoped his senior class would leave a mark on an already tradition-filled program.
Five must-see football games featuring Missouri side 816 area teams. Fort Osage at Staley tops the list.