Kids & Money

July 25, 2014 1:00 AM

Make sure your college student has insurance protection

Before your student leaves the nest, find out whether your homeowner policy will cover his stuff while at school, and figure out what to do about car insurance while he’s gone. If your child is studying abroad this semester or next, don’t overlook the health insurance page in the information package.

Related content

Suggested for you