We’re compiling a list of area restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinner (call for reservations), as well as operations offering Thanksgiving dinners to take home.
We’ll continually update this list, so send information in this format (restaurant name, address, menu items, hours, cost, contact info) to email@example.com under the subject line: Thanksgiving Dinner. Check with the restaurants for the latest updates to this list.
▪ Affäre, 1911 Main St.: The three-course and four-course menu will include roasted sage-rubbed Amish turkey, pork-apple-pretzel stuffing with cream sauce, Brussels sprouts, red cabbage, Macaire potatoes and more. It also will offer other entree options.
Hours: Noon to 9 p.m. Nov. 23
Never miss a local story.
Cost: $48 per person for the three-course dinner and $60 for the four-course. Items also can be purchased a la carte.
▪ American Slang Modern Brasserie, InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza, 401 Ward Parkway: Five-course prix fixe menu includes the option of a traditional Thanksgiving dinner of roasted turkey breast and leg, cornbread dressing, Yukon potato puree, green beans and almonds, and herb gravy. The menu also offers three additional entree choices.
Cost: $85 per person; $40 for children ages 6 to 12; $20 for children ages 5 and under who order from a special children’s menu.
Hours: 5 to 9 p.m. Nov. 23
On Black Friday it will have have its brunch menu from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Cost: $26.95 per adult, and $14.95for children ages 12 and under.
Hours: 1 p.m., 3:30 p.m. and 4 p.m. seatings on Nov. 23.
It also will offer Thanksgiving dinner to-go for $149 to serve eight to 10 people with $40 extra for the prime rib. Orders must be placed by 4 p.m. Nov. 19
▪ BC Bistro, 7749 N.W. Prairie View Road: Featuring turkey, ham, cornbread stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, corn, sweet potatoes, fresh baked rolls and cranberry sauce.
It also will have a Dessert Bar with pumpkin streusel cheesecake, pecan cheesecake, cinnamon bread pudding, apple cobbler and more. It also will offer take-out Thanksgiving dinners to-go, as well as whole pecan cheesecake or pumpkin streusel cheesecakes to-go.
Hours: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Nov. 23
Cost: $30 per adult; $13 for children ages 6 to 12, and free for children ages 5 and under.
▪ Beer Kitchen, 435 Westport Road: Full menu and bar.
Hours: 5 p.m. to midnight
▪ Berbiglia’s Roost, 8725 Metcalf Ave., Overland Park: The Thanksgiving Day version of its “Granny’s Sunday Feast” buffet will feature carved roasted turkey breast and roasted dark meat with gravy, bread dressing, smoked-in-house baby back pork ribs, carved glazed ham, spiced boiled cold shrimp and Roost fried chicken, along with corn on the cob, mashed Yukon Gold potatoes and gravy, country green beans, mashed yams, vegetables and more, as well as salads, dessert choices and a non-alcoholic drink. It will offer happy hour drink prices all day.
Hours: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 23
Cost: $21.95 adults; $9.95 for children ages 4 to 12; and children ages 3-and-under eat for free.
11600 Shawnee Mission Parkway, Shawnee. 913-631-3777
12005 Metcalf Ave., Overland Park. 913-469-5252
12120 College Blvd., Overland Park. 913-663-1888
Traditional Thanksgiving favorites, including roasted turkey or a half rotisserie chicken with two sides, a dinner roll and pie.
Hours: Not available yet.
It also will offer to-go sides, entrees, appetizers and desserts.
▪ Bristol Seafood Grill: Thanksgiving buffet featuring roasted turkey, cornbread and sausage stuffing, mashed potatoes, turkey gravy and green beans.
Power & Light District, 51 E. 14th St. Hours: 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Nov. 23. 816-448-6007
Town Center Plaza, 5400 W. 119th St. Hours: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Nov. 23. 913-663-5777
Cost: $38 for adults; $19 for children ages 4 to 12; and children ages 3-and-under eat for free.
▪ Café Trio, 4558 Main St.: Full menu along with a traditional Thanksgiving dinner feature, plated. Tim Whitmer on piano from 3:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Hours: 2 to 7 p.m. Nov. 23.
Cost: $30 per adult for the special.
Contact: 816-756-3227 (credit card required to hold reservation).
▪ Charlie Hooper’s Bar & Grille, 12 W. 63rd St.: Full menu and bar. It will feature a turkey burger with house-made fries and a side of gravy.
Hours: 3 p.m. to 3 a.m.
▪ Eddie V’s Kansas City, 700 W. 47th St., Suite 115: Full dinner menu, along with a traditional Thanksgiving meal, including sliced turkey with pan gravy, baby French green beans with sun-dried tomatoes, brioche sage stuffing, roasted butternut squash, cranberry chutney and hand-whipped potatoes.
Hours: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Nov. 23
Cost: $39 per adult; $15 for children ages 14-and-under. Pumpkin pie an additional $11.
▪ The Flying Saucer Draught Emporium, Power & Light District, 101 E. 13th St.: Full bar and menu.
Hours: 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
▪ Fogo de Chão, Country Club Plaza, 222 W. 47th St.: Thanksgiving dinner including fire-roasted meats, roasted turkey breast, cranberry relish and sweet potato casserole.
Hours: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Cost: $50.95 per person; half-price for children ages 7 to 12; children ages 6-and-under eat for free.
▪ The Foundry at McCoy’s in Westport, 4057 Pennsylvania Ave.: Full menu and bar.
Hours: 7 p.m. to 3 a.m.
▪ Garōzzo’s Ristorante: Thanksgiving buffet, including turkey and dressing, honey-glazed ham, sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie, as well as Italian favorites like chicken Spiedini, pasta with meatballs and housemade cannoli.
9950 College Blvd., Overland Park. 913-491-8300
1547 N.E. Rice Road, Lee’s Summit. 816-554-2800
Hours: 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Nov. 23.
Cost: $25.95 per person; $12.95 for children ages 4 to 10; free for children ages 3 and under.
▪ Gram & Dun, Country Club Plaza, 600 Ward Parkway: A la carte menu plus Thanksgiving specials.
Hours: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Nov. 23. Limited menu from 8 to 11 p.m.
▪ The Grille at Park Place, 5270 W. 116th St., Leawood: Thanksgiving dinner with slow-roasted turkey, herb stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet potato, corn bread, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole and pumpkin or key lime pie.
Hours: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Nov. 23
Cost: $33 per adult and $15 for children ages 10-and-under. Its regular menu also will be available.
▪ Houlihan’s: “Drinksgiving,” a new Thanksgiving Eve event offering drink specials.
625 N.W. Murray Road, Lee’s Summit. 11 a.m. to close. 816-524-2572.
4900 W. 119th St., Leawood.4 p.m. to close. 913-663-2161.
11851 W. 95th St., Overland Park. 4 p.m. to close. 913-492-3926.
▪ J. Gilbert’s Wood-Fired Steaks & Seafood, 8901 Metcalf Ave., Overland Park: Full menu along with three-course, prix fixe Thanksgiving dinner, plated.
Hours: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Nov. 23.
Cost: $38 for adults; $19 for children ages 12 and younger.
▪ Journey, Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa, 777 Argosy Casino Parkway, Riverside: Thanksgiving meal from 4 to 9:30 p.m. for $32 a person. The dinner includes grilled turkey, cornbread stuffing, turkey gravy, chocolate pecan tart and pumpkin tart.
Cost: $32 per person
Hours: 2 to 8 p.m.
▪ KC Kitchen & Pizzeria, 3906 Waddell Ave.: Full menu and bar.
Hours: 11 a.m. to 3 a.m.
▪ Kelly’s Westport Inn, 500 Westport Road: Full bar and Joe’s Pizza Buy the Slice also will be open.
Hours: 8 p.m. to 3 a.m.
▪ Lew’s Grill & Bar, 7539 Wornall Road: Full menu and bar. Customers also will get a complimentary order of fries and gravy with every purchase of beer in Das Boot (Lew’s trademarked 84-ounce glass boot).
Hours: 3 p.m. to 3 a.m.
▪ Lidia’s Kansas City, 101 W. 22nd St.: Four-course Thanksgiving menu includes a pasta course and a choice of main entree including turkey.
Hours: Noon to 6 p.m. Nov. 23.
Cost: $55 per person, and $18 for children ages 12-and-under.
▪ McCormick and Schmick’s, 448 W. 47th St.: Turkey dinner.
Hours: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Cost: $29 per adult; $10 for children.
▪ MetropolitanKC, Kansas City Marriott Downtown, 200 W. 12th St.: Menu will include creamed turkey with wild rice crepes and Sauce Mornay and oven roasted pork loin with spiced raisin glaze.
Hours: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Cost: $32 per adult; $15 for children ages 4 to 12: and children ages 3 and under eat for free.
▪ Michael Forbes Bar & Grille, 128 W. 63rd St.: Thanksgiving buffet including roasted turkey, stuffing, fried chicken, ham, smoked salmon, sweet potatoes and mac-n-cheese.
Hours: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 23.
Cost: $24.95 per adult; $11.99 for children ages 4 to 10; and free for children ages 3 and under.
▪ Nick and Jake’s, 5031 Main St.: Thanksgiving buffet includes hand-carved turkey, ham and prime rib, cornbread and traditional stuffing, mashed potatoes with brown gravy, sweet corn bake, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, mac-and-cheese, fresh baked rolls and cranberry sauce. It will have a dessert bar.
Hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Nov. 23
Cost: $28 per adult. Meal prices for children weren’t yet available.
It will also offer take-out pumpkin pie, Woodford Reserve chocolate pecan pies, pumpkin streusel cheesecakes, chocolate cake and carrot cake with buttercream frosting to-go. All orders for to-go pies and cake must be placed by Nov. 20 and picked up through Thanksgiving.
▪ The Oliver, Country Club Plaza, 4807 Jefferson St.: A la carte menu plus Thanksgiving specials.
Hours: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Nov. 23. (Limited menu from 8 to 11 p.m.)
▪ OP1906 Bar & Grille, Sheraton Overland Park Hotel, 6100 College Blvd., Overland Park: Three-course Thanksgiving menu, including roasted turkey with mashed potatoes.
Hours: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Nov. 23.
Cost: $32 per adult, $16 for children ages 12-and-under for the Thanksgiving dinner. The regular menu also will be available.
▪ Plaza III-the Steakhouse, Country Club Plaza, 4749 Pennsylvania Ave.: Regular menu along with all-you-can-eat traditional Thanksgiving dinner.
Hours: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Nov. 23
Cost: $29.95 for adults, $11.95 for children ages 5-to-10, and children ages 4-and-under eat for free.
▪ Porto do Sul, 11900 Metcalf Ave., Overland Park: Regular menu
Hours: Noon to 6 p.m.
Cost: $49.95 per person for the full menu, or $29.95 for the Harvest Table only.
▪ Seasons 52, Country Club Plaza, 340 Ward Parkway: Traditional Thanksgiving dinner.
Hours: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Nov. 23
Cost: $26.90 for adults and $12.90 for children ages 12-and-under. Its full dinner menu also will be available.
▪ Stock Hill, south Country Club Plaza, 4800 Main St.: Thanksgiving buffet from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Special a la carte dinner menu from 4:30 to 9 p.m. and bar menu until midnight in bar area.
Cost: Buffet $45 per adult; $15 for children ages 12 and under.
▪ Sullivan’s Steakhouse, Town Center Crossing, 4501 W. 119th St., Leawood: Three-course, traditional turkey dinner prix fixe menu.
Hours: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Nov. 23
Cost: $39 per person and $19.95 for children ages 12-and-under.
4835 N.E. Lakewood Way, Lee’s Summit. 816-795-1299
520 W.75th St. 816-361-9788.
Thanksgiving dinner with roasted turkey entree ($19.95), honey baked ham entree ($18.95) and signature Summit dishes such as slow-roasted Angus prime rib ($31.95) and lobster-stuffed salmon ($27.95), along with appetizers, soups, salads and pumpkin pie with fresh whipped cream.
Hours: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
▪ Terrace Buffet, Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa, 777 Argosy Casino Parkway, Riverside: Traditional Thanksgiving items include roasted turkey, cornbread dressing, green bean casserole, loaded mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, and more. It also will have Italian, Chinese and Japanese favorites, as well as seafood, pizza and a large salad bar.
Hours: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m, Nov. 23
Cost: $28.99 per adult; $11.99 for children ages 4 to 12; children ages 3 and under for free.
▪ Third Street Social, 123 S.E. Third St., Lee’s Summit: Thanksgiving menu will include roasted turkey, grilled Silk snapper Bouillabaisse, honey baked ham, slow roasted Angus prime rib, roasted butternut squash soup and pumpkin pie for dessert.
Hours: 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Nov. 23
Cost: $18.95 to $31. 95, depending on entree selection. Children ages 12 and under can order a Thanksgiving turkey plate for $8.95.
▪ Webster House, 1644 Wyandotte St.: Three-course dinner includes truffle-braised beef short ribs, citrus-glazed Corvina bass, cassoulet or grilled Hatfield Farms tenderloin.
Hours: 5 to 9 p.m. Nov. 22
Cost: $40 per person ($20 extra for the tenderloin); $15 for children’s menu for children ages 10 and under.
▪ The Well Bar Grill & Rooftop, 7421 Broadway:
Hours: 5 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Nov. 23
▪ Ya Ya’s Euro Bistro, 7021 W. 135th St.,Overland Park: Traditional Thanksgiving dinner, carving station with prime rib, savory bread pudding, seven different salads, beet cured salmon, smoked trout, poached shrimp,and pecan or pumpkin pie.
Hours: 10 a.m.to 5 p.m. Nov. 23
Cost. $29.95 per person; $16.95 for children age 4 to 12; and free for children ages 3 and under.
▪ Zocalo Mexican Cuisine & Tequileria, Country Club Plaza, 620 W. 48th St.: Regular menu.
Hours: 5 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.