The holiday season is the best time for do-it-yourself decorating. Create a fun winter wonderland inside your candlestick holders for the perfect holiday decor.
▪ Glass bottles
Never miss a local story.
▪ Pine sprigs, rosemary or other greenery
▪ Epsom salt
1. Find a glass bottle with a top opening that can fit your candlestick tightly in place.
2. Pour Epsom salt into your bottle to create a sparkly faux snow look. There should be enough salt to cover the bottom.
3. Delicately place a pine tree sprig into your container for a pop of color and a holiday feel.
4. For an extra embellishment, add mini-glass ornaments or beads inside your bottle.
5. For the finishing touch, place your candle into the top opening of your glass bottle and light.
For another option, skip the Epsom salt and tie the pine sprig to the neck of the bottle with twine. Line several up down a dining table or buffet.