She’s beauty, she’s grace, she’s the star of this week’s caption contest. Send us your most creative ideas for a caption for this photo.
Email your entry to email@example.com. Put “9/11 caption contest” in the subject line, and include your name, city and phone number.
Deadline for entries is 11:59 p.m. Friday.
The winning caption scores a $25 gift card. The winner and runners-up will appear in FYI next Friday.
Never miss a local story.
LAST WEEK’S WINNER
We saw a lot of Lady Gaga references, makeup woes and Donald Trump jabs. But the winner was …
▪ Birds of a feather flock together. I lost the flock. (Teede Stipich, Kansas City)
▪ Alex Rios had an extremely unusual reaction to the chickenpox infection! (Philip Lawrence, Kansas City)
▪ Mardi Gras meets high on gras(s). (Ann Carter, Leawood)
▪ It should take about 5 gallons of Clearasil to clean that face up. (Steve Schmidt, Fairway)
▪ Lady Gaga tones it down a notch for the Pope’s visit. (Carolyn Morris, Lee’s Summit)
▪ The latest episode of “The Walking Dead” goes to Mardi Gras in New Orleans. (Michael Hanquist, Paola, Kan.)
| Meredith Newman, The Star