Don’t leave us hanging: Share your most creative ideas for a caption for this photo.
Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “8/28 caption contest” in the subject line, and include your name, city and phone number.
Deadline for entries is 11:59 p.m. Friday.
The winning caption scores a $25 gift card. The winner and runners-up will appear in FYI next Friday.
LAST WEEK’S WINNER
We saw a lot of yin and yang references and new types of airplane seats. But the winner was …
▪ Maybe we should call Dr. Ben Carson to separate these two. (Steve Schmidt, Fairway)
▪ When Yin and Yang met they just knew they were meant for each other! (Philip Lawrence, Kansas City, among others)
▪ Economy Coach in 2020. And you thought things were bad now! (Geralynn Barner, Overland Park)
▪ Geisha Roll, the latest in sushi! (Gordon Snyder, Leawood)
▪ “I’m sick of bending over forward for you.” (Chris Brower, Kansas City)
▪ Cleaning the chalkboard erasers was more tiring than they anticipated. (Linda Manley, Kansas City)
| Meredith Newman, The Star