Do you think he’s waiting for a clown car to come by?
Tell us what’s going on in this picture and, in the spirit of clowning, have some fun with it. Email your entry to email@example.com. Put “3/6 caption contest” in the subject line, and include your name, city and phone number.
Deadline for entries is 11:59 p.m. Friday.
The winning caption scores a $25 gift card. The winner and runners-up will appear here next Friday.
LAST WEEK’S WINNER
We’d guess about one-fourth of the entries mentioned “sealfie.” And a lot included “seal of approval.” But the winner was …
▪ “Hey, if that’s the Pizza Hut app, order mine with anchovies.” (Dean Garland, Olathe)
▪ “You can’t hide your sea lion eyes.” (Steve Novak, Lee’s Summit)
▪ “Can you forward me that sealfie? I want to post it on Finterest.” (Ken Jones, Independence)
▪ Lisa’s new phone earned the coveted Good Housekeeping Approval of Seal. (Gerry Leonard, Parkville)
▪ “Oh, no! I have put on water weight!” (Chris Brower, Lawrence)
▪ “PHOTOBOMB! Booya!” (Kirk Thacker, Hardin, Mo.)
▪ Marcy misses an incredible shot, taking her 1,893rd selfie. (Patrick Briscoe, Liberty)
▪ Sealed with a selfie. (Priscilla LoPresti, Leavenworth)
▪ Susie liked this selfie, but Ollie liked the otter one. (Jeanne Marx, Kansas City)
▪ Finally, a real porpoise for taking selfies! (Philip Lawrence, Kansas City)
| Tim Engle, The Star