The Fall Parade of Homes kicks off Sept. 24, and builders across the metro have been busy preparing their homes for the large crowds expected during the two-week tour.
“Our homebuilders are proud to showcase 12 homes across six of our master-planned communities,” explained Jenni Mann, director of residential marketing for Hunt Midwest Residential. “Most homes are new to the Parade and have professional decor that represents the latest trends in paint colors, finishes and floor plan design.”
Here’s a sneak peek at the communities and homes that will be featured during the Parade:
▪ The rural landscape surrounding Running Horse provides for beautiful tree-top views and an escape from the hustle and bustle of nearby city life. Visitors can tour the popular New Coventry four-bedroom reverse plan by Ernst Brothers Home Construction (No. 205) at 16050 NW 123rd St.
Never miss a local story.
▪ The Reserve at Riverstone is the Northland’s fastest growing new-home community, attracting residents with its prime location, top-rated school district and beautiful, stone-clad homes. Parade goers won’t want to miss Summit Custom Homes’ five-bedroom, two-story, Preston Ridge IV (No. 200) at 8132 NW 89th Terrace.
▪ It’s clear from first impressions that Staley Hills takes pride in its appearance and its amenities. Water features, scenic walking trails and open green space greet guests who tour Parade entries including two four-bedroom homes by McFarland Custom Builders (No. 209), two-story Lexington II, at 2224 NE 112th St., and New Mark Homes (No. 210), reverse Wyndham V, at 2309 NE 112th St.
▪ Benson Place, a longtime favorite among Northland homebuyers and known for its family-friendly amenities and prime location within the growing Shoal Creek Valley, has two homes to tour including McFarland Custom Builders’ four bedroom, two-story (No. 176) at 8020 NE 100th St., and Summit Custom Homes’ five bedroom, two-story (No. 177) at 8025 NE 99th Terrace.
▪ Featuring brand new homesites along the Shoal Creek Golf Course and luxurious amenities designed with families in mind, Woodneath Farms has three Parade entries. Builders include Klopfenstine Construction’s four-bedroom, reverse (No. 223) at 8507 NE 90th St.; McFarland Custom Builders’ four-bedroom, two-story (No. 224) at 8608 NE 90th St., and Summit Custom Homes’ five bedroom, two-story (No. 225) at 8600 NE 90th St.
▪ Eagle Creek has been the choice of Lee’s Summit families looking for a country-like setting without sacrificing on location. Parade visitors are encouraged to stop in to see three four-bedroom, two-story homes each uniquely designed by JFE Construction (No. 238) at 2428 SW Hickory Lane; SAB Homes (No. 239) at 2424 SW Hickory Lane; and Summit Custom Homes (No. 240) at 2504 SW Hickory Lane.
The Fall Parade of Homes, presented by the Home Builders Association of Greater Kansas City, offers free admission to tour more than 300 homes throughout the Kansas City area, each open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily Sept. 24 through Oct. 9. Parade guides may be picked up at any home on the Parade or at the HBA office at 600 E. 103rd St., Kansas City, near Interstate 435 and Holmes Road. More information can be found at KCParadeofHomes.com.
“Whether you’re in the market for a new home, just starting to explore the idea of building new or looking for redecorating and remodeling ideas, the Parade offers a low-pressure, no obligation way to view hundreds of homes,” said Mann. “Our community managers will be available to answer any questions you may have. They’re experts on new home construction and specialize in making the home buying and building process enjoyable.”
Hunt Midwest Residential has been an industry leader in master-planned community development for more than 20 years. The Kansas City-based company is owned by Lamar Hunt’s family, owners of the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League.
All of Hunt Midwest Residential’s master planned communities are marketed exclusively by ReeceNichols. For more information about Hunt Midwest, visit HuntMidwestKC.com.
On the web: HuntMidwestKC.com