Summer is the best time of the year to enjoy the resort-like surroundings of Cedar Creek. And now, with several homes that are immediately available, prospective homeowners have a chance to buy their dream home and have the whole season to swim, hike, fish, golf or simply relax.
Speculative homes that are available for an immediate move-in include:
The Crossings at Southglen
▪ 24650 W. 112th Terr.: A four-bedroom, 4 ½-bathroom two-story Wakefield floor plan from Rodrock Homes. Priced at $405,000, the home offers 3,221 square feet of living space and includes a finished lower level.
▪ 11158 S. Hastings St.: Summit Custom Homes’ two-story Preston Ridge IV is priced at $409,950 and includes five bedrooms, four bathrooms and 2,542 square feet of living space.
▪ 11140 S. Hastings St.: The Irving, a four-bedroom, 3½-bathroom two-story floor plan from Rodrock Homes, is priced at $430,000 and includes 2,900 square feet of living space.
▪ 11156 S. Barth Road: A two-story Preston Ridge IV from Summit Custom Homes offers five bedrooms, four bathrooms and 2,551 square feet of living space, priced at $399,950.
▪ 24204 W. 111th Place: Summit Custom Homes’ two-story Bristol Ridge floor plan is priced at $449,093 and includes five bedrooms, four bathrooms and 2,865 square feet of living space.
▪ 24232 W. 111th Place: A reverse 1½-story Emery Reverse floor plan is available from James Engle Custom Homes. Priced at $435,560, the four-bedroom, three-bathroom home offers 2,877 square feet of living space.
One of Cedar Creek’s newer neighborhoods, The Crossings at Southglen is a popular destination for families. Enjoy close proximity to a neighborhood swimming pool and Cedar Creek Elementary School, which is a short stroll away.
The Woods at Southglen
▪ 11675 S. Gleason Road: Roeser Homes has a four-bedroom, three-bathroom Magnolia floor plan priced at $597,116. The reverse 1½-story home offers 3,415 square feet of living space.
Thanks to its treed, picturesque surroundings, The Woods at Southglen has long been a popular destination for Cedar Creek homeowners who want to immerse themselves in the beauty of the community’s prime Johnson County location.
Once you’re moved into your new home, prepare to enjoy extensive amenities that make daily life feel like a vacation. Whether you want to spend a few hours in one of two swimming pools or enjoy a serene sail on the 65-acre Shadow Lake, Cedar Creek’s resort-style amenities package offers these and much more. Homeowners also have access to a free-form swimming pool, four lighted tennis courts, a second swimming pool in the Southglen neighborhood, jogging and walking trails, the Swim & Racquet Club featuring an indoor gymnasium that’s equipped for basketball, volleyball, aerobics and a performance stage.
Make the most of your summer. It’s time to move to Cedar Creek!
Directions: Kansas 10 to Cedar Creek Parkway, south to community entrance.
Contact: Ken Rosberg, Jeff Sheppard or Linda Cahow-Stanton, 913-829-6500.