The Fall Parade of Homes kicks off today and builders across the metro have been busy preparing their homes for the large crowds expected during the two-week tour.
“The rainy summer caused delays in construction throughout all of our new-home communities,” explained Jenni Mann, manager of residential marketing for Hunt Midwest Residential. “Despite the challenge posed by the weather, we’re pleased to have 19 homes across six of our communities entered in the Parade. All homes are professionally decorated and showcase the latest trends in paint colors, finishes and floor plan design.”
Here’s a sneak peak of the communities and homes that will be featured during the Parade:
▪ The rural landscape surrounding Running Horse provides for beautiful tree-top views and an escape from the hustle and bustle of nearby city life. Visitors can tour homes by Aspen Homes (No. 107) at 15705 NW 124th St. and Ernst Brothers Home Construction (No. 108) at 12255 Belmont Drive.
Never miss a local story.
▪ The Reserve at Riverstone is the Northland’s fastest growing new-home community, attracting residents with its prime location, top-rated school district and beautiful, stones-clad homes. Parade-goers won’t want to miss the debut of Brookeview Homes’ two-story (No. 106) at 9048 N. Seymour Ave. and Ernst Brothers Home Construction (No. 105) at 9108 N. Seymour Ave.
▪ It’s clear from first impressions that Staley Hills takes pride in its appearance and its amenities. Water features, scenic walking trails and open green space greet guests who can tour five Parade entries including homes by Aspen Homes (No. 117) at 11201 N Wabash Ave.; McFarland Custom Builders (No. 118) at 2224 NE 112th St.; New Mark Homes (No. 119) at 2404 NE 112th St.; Olympus Custom Homes (No. 120) at 2209 NE 112th St.; and Sallee Homes (No. 121) at 2213 NE 111th St.
▪ Benson Place, a longtime favorite among Northland homebuyers, known for its family-friendly amenities and prime location within the growing Shoal Creek Valley has four homes to tour including Aspen Homes (No. 76) at 7921 NE 100th St.; McFarland Custom Builders (No. 77 and 78) at 8214 NE 103rd Terrace and 8067 NE 100th Terrace; and Summit Custom Homes (No. 79) at 8047 NE 100th Place.
▪ Featuring brand new home sites along the Shoal Creek Golf Course and luxurious amenities designed with families in mind, Woodneath Farms has three Parade entries. Builders include Klopfenstine Construction (No. 131) at 9311 N Farley Ave.; McFarland Custom Builders (No. 132) at 8608 NE 90th St.; and Summit Custom Homes (No. 133) at 9515 N Kentucky Ave.
▪ Eagle Creek has been the choice of Lee’s Summit families looking for a country-like setting without sacrificing on location. Parade visitors are encouraged to stop in to see homes by SAB Homes (No. 15) 2425 SW Hickory Lane.; Sallee Homes (No. 16) at 2401 SW Hickory Lane; and Summit Custom Homes (No. 17) at 2322 SW River Trail Road.
The Fall Parade of Homes, presented by the Home Builders Association of Greater Kansas City, offers free admission to tour over 300 homes throughout the Kansas City area, each open 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily Oct. 3 through 18. Parade guides may be picked up at any home on the Parade or at the HBA office at 600 E. 103rd St., Kansas City, near Interstate 435 and Holmes Road. More information can be found at KCParadeofHomes.com.
“Whether you’re in the market for a new home, just starting to explore the idea of building new or looking for redecorating and remodeling ideas, the Parade offers a low-pressure, no obligation way to view hundreds of homes,” said Mann. “Our community managers will be available to answer any questions you may have. They’re experts on new-home construction and specialize in making the home buying and building process enjoyable.”
Hunt Midwest Residential has been an industry leader in master-planned community development for more than 20 years. The Kansas City-based company is owned by Lamar Hunt’s family, owners of the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League.
All of Hunt Midwest Residential’s master-planned communities are marketed exclusively by ReeceNichols. For more information about Hunt Midwest, visit HuntMidwestKC.com.