The Spring Parade of Homes is quickly coming to an end and if you haven’t had a chance to get out and tour at least one of the 377 entries, you might want to make it a priority today. Hunt Midwest Residential, a leader in master-planned communities, has seven neighborhoods where builders have a total of 22 Parade entries available to tour.
“Since the Parade started, we’ve seen a flux in weather that’s typical for spring in Kansas City,” said Jenni Mann, marketing manager with Hunt Midwest Residential. “Regardless of storms or sunshine, people haven’t hesitated to stop in to see what’s new throughout our communities. Our builders have really stepped it up this year and we’ve had hundreds through who are excited about the number of homes available to tour.”
The Spring Parade of Homes, presented by the Home Builders Association of Greater Kansas City, offers free admission to tour homes throughout the Kansas City area, each open 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily April 26 through May 11. Parade Guides may be picked up at any home on the Parade or at the HBA office at 600 E. 103rd St., Kansas City, near Interstate 435 and Holmes Road. Information can be found atkchba.org
Hunt Midwest’s Northland communities with homes on the Parade include:
• Running Horse, just south of Platte City, where Ernst Brothers Construction Inc. is featuring two homes, one at 12310 NW Meadowlands Court, Tour No. 50, and the other at 16280 NW 123rd St., Tour No. 51.
• Benson Place on NE 96th Street in Kansas City, North, just east of Interstate 435, where three homes are featured. Builders include SAB Homes Inc. at 8304 NE 103rd St., Tour No. 5; McFarland Custom Builders LLC at 8050 NE 100th Terrace, Tour No. 6; and Aspen Homes at 8218 NE 103rd Terrace, Tour No. 4.
• Woodneath Farms on North Flintlock Road in Kansas City, North, just north of Missouri 152, where five homes are featured. Builders include Summit Custom Homes at 9437 N. Kentucky Ave., Tour No. 85; Klopfenstine Construction Inc. at 9319 N. Farley Ave., Tour No. 82; Aspen Homes LLC at 9520 N Kentucky Ave., Tour No. 81; and McFarland Custom Builders LLC at 9504 N. Kentucky Ave., Tour No. 83; and 8842 NE 94th St., Tour No. 84.
• Staley Hills on North Woodland in Kansas City, North, between Missouri 152 and Interstate 435, where four homes are featured. Builders include New Mark Homes at 2303 NE 110th Terrace (home has since sold); Aspen Homes at 2216 NE 111th Terrace, Tour No. 64; Freeman Custom Homes at 10812 N. Wabash Ave. (home has since sold); and Sallee Homes at 2215 NE 111th Terrace, Tour No. 67.
• Northgate Village on Swift Avenue, just east of Missouri 9 on the northern border of North Kansas City, where Aspen Homes is featuring a house at 409 E. 29th Ave, Tour No. 42.
Those interested in homes in the south part of the metro are encouraged to visit Hunt Midwest Residential’s master-planned communities in Lee’s Summit and Raymore that include:
• Eagle Creek on Pryor Road, in Lee’s Summit, just south of Interstate 470, where four homes are featured. SAB Homes has two Parade entries, 2337 SW Deer Run Road, Tour No. 105, which was named First Runner Up American Dream Award, and 2341 SW Deer Run Road, Tour No. 106. Another entry is by Sallee Homes at 2325 SW River Trail Road, Tour No. 107, and Summit Custom Homes has the fourth entry, 2325 SW River Trail Road, Tour No. 108.
• Timber Trails, on South Dean Road, just south of Missouri 58 and east of Interstate 49, is where Summit Custom Homes has three homes featured. These include: 502 Meadowlark Lane, Tour No. 169; 500 Meadowlark Drive, Tour No. 170; and 424 Meadowlark Drive, Tour No. 171.
“Buyers are encouraged to not just tour the homes on the Parade, but the communities as well,” Mann said. “The choice to buy a new home often comes down to location and the amenities that the neighborhood has to offer. Hunt Midwest Residential’s master-planned communities not only provide extensive amenities, but all are located within excellent school districts which ultimately helps in maintaining property values for homeowners.”
For more than 20 years, Hunt Midwest has been an industry leader in master-planned community development. For information about Hunt Midwest Residential visitHuntMidwestKC.com.