Hunt Midwest features 18 homes in 5 communities on Parade
04/24/2014 1:07 PM
04/24/2014 1:07 PM
Hunt Midwest Residential is offering homebuyers the opportunity to see a variety of homes during the Spring Parade of Homes, which begins today and runs through May 11. The developer, a leader in master-planned communities, has five Northland neighborhoods where builders have a total of 15 Parade entries available to tour.
“Buyers are encouraged to not just tour the homes on the Parade, but the communities as well,” said Jenni Mann, manager of residential marketing for Hunt Midwest Residential. “The choice to buy a new home often comes down to location and the amenities that the neighborhood has to offer. Hunt Midwest Residential’s master-planned communities provide extensive amenities, such as swimming pools, walking trails, natural areas, playgrounds and even a tennis court.”
Aimee Miller, the on-site agent at one of those communities, Benson Place, concurred.
“With all of the great amenities at Benson Place, the Parade is a great opportunity to see what it is like to live here,” Miller said. “We are now listing homes in our newest phase and even more new inventory homes will become available in the months ahead. This phase opened in December with 44 lots and only 10 lots remain available, but the builders who purchased lots in this phase have a variety of homes in various stages of completion, providing ample selection that includes the homes on the Parade as well as others that will be completed soon.”
The Spring Homes Tour, presented by the Home Builders Association of Greater Kansas City, features 377 homes throughout the Kansas City area, each open 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily April 26 through May 11. Parade Guides may be picked up at any home on the Parade or at the HBA office at 600 E. 103rd St., Kansas City, near Interstate 435 and Holmes Road. Information can be found atkchba.org
Hunt Midwest’s Northland communities with homes on the Parade include:
• Running Horse, just south of Platte City, where Ernst Brothers Construction Inc. is featuring two homes, one at 12310 NW Meadowlands Court (Tour No. 50) and the other at 16280 NW 123rd St. (Tour No. 51).
• Benson Place on NE 96th Street in Kansas City, North, just east of Interstate 435, where three homes are featured. Builders include SAB Homes Inc. at 8304 NE 103rd St. (Tour No. 5), McFarland Custom Builders LLC at 8050 NE 100th Terrace (Tour No. 6) and Aspen Homes at 8218 NE 103rd Terrace (Tour No. 4).
• Woodneath Farms on North Flintlock Road in Kansas City, North, just north of Missouri 152, where five homes are featured. Builders include Summit Custom Homes at 9437 N. Kentucky Ave. (Tour No. 85), Klopfenstine Construction Inc. at 9319 N. Farley Ave. (Tour No. 82), Aspen Homes LLC at 9520 N Kentucky Ave. (Tour No. 81) and McFarland Custom Builders LLC at 9504 N. Kentucky Ave. (Tour No. 83) and 8842 NE 94th St.(Tour No. 84).
• Staley Hills on North Woodland in Kansas City, North, between Missouri 152 and Interstate 435, where four homes are featured. Builders include New Mark Homes at 2303 NE 110th Terrace (home has since sold), Aspen Homes at 2216 NE 111th Terrace (Tour No. 64), Freeman Custom Homes at 10812 N. Wabash Ave. (home has since sold) and Sallee Custom Homes at 2215 NE 111th Terrace (Tour No. 67).
• Northgate Village on Swift Avenue, just east of Missouri 9 on the northern border of North Kansas City, where Aspen Homes is featuring a house at 409 E. 29th Ave (Tour No. 42).
For more than 20 years, Hunt Midwest has been an industry leader in master-planned community development. For information about Hunt Midwest Residential visitHuntMidwestKC.com.