The Spring Parade of Homes wraps up this weekend and visitors are encouraged not to miss visiting any one of the 20 homes that builders have on the Parade throughout Hunt Midwest’s master-planned communities.
“The Parade has brought hundreds of visitors to our seven communities,” said Jenni Mann, marketing manager at Hunt Midwest Residential. “This is an excellent opportunity for not only those in the market for a new home to get out and explore all that’s new, but also for those who want design and decorating ideas or are just curious about the homes being built in their neighborhood. The best part is that it’s free to tour and there is a wide variety of homes to see.”
The Spring Homes Tour, presented by the Home Builders Association of Greater Kansas City, offers free admission to tour 340 homes throughout the Kansas City area, each open 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily through May 10. Parade guides may be picked up at any home on the Parade or at the HBA office at 600 E. 103rd St., Kansas City, near Interstate 435 and Holmes Road. More information can be found at kcparadeofhomes.com.
Hunt Midwest’s Northland communities with homes on the Parade include:
Never miss a local story.
▪ Running Horse, just south of Platte City, where Ernst Brothers Construction Inc. is featuring one home at 12375 N. Hastings Drive.
▪ Riverstone, on Tiffany Springs Road, just north of Missouri 152 and west of Interstate 29, is debuting one home by Sallee Homes at 8104 NW 90th St.
▪ Benson Place on Northeast 96th Street in Kansas City, North, just east of Interstate 435, where four homes are featured. Builders include SAB Homes at 8054 NE 100th Terrace; McFarland Custom Builders at 8050 NE 100th Terrace, Summit Custom Homes at 8047 NE 100th Terrace and Aspen Homes at 8068 NE 100th Terrace.
▪ Woodneath Farms on North Flintlock Road, in Kansas City, North, just north of Missouri 152, where six homes are featured. Builders include Summit Custom Homes at 9515 N. Kentucky Ave.; Klopfenstine Construction at 9311 N. Farley Ave. and 9505 N. Kentucky Ave.; Signature Homes at 9414 N. Farley Court; and McFarland Custom Builders at 8846 NE 94th St.
▪ Staley Hills on North Woodland in Kansas City, North, between Missouri 152 and Interstate 435, where three homes are featured. Builders include New Mark Homes at 2400 NE 111th St.; Freeman Custom Homes at 2218 NE 111th Terrace; and Sallee Homes at 2205 NE 111th St.
▪ Northgate Village on Swift Avenue, just east of Missouri 9 on the northern border of North Kansas City, where Aspen Homes is featuring a home at 513 E. 32nd Ave.
Those interested in homes in the south part of the metro are encouraged to visit Eagle Creek, a master-planned community on Pryor Road in Lee’s Summit, where four homes are featured. These include:
SAB Homes at 2405 SW Hickory Lane; JFE Construction at 2413 SW Hickory Lane; Sallee Homes at 2401 SW Hickory Lane; and Summit Custom Homes at 2322 SW River Trail Road.
“Parade visitors are encouraged to not just tour the homes on the Parade, but the communities as well,” said Mann, “The choice to buy a new home often comes down to location and the amenities that the neighborhood has to offer. Hunt Midwest Residential’s master-planned communities not only provide extensive amenities, but all are located within excellent school districts which ultimately helps in maintaining property values for homeowners.”
For more than 20 years, Hunt Midwest has been an industry leader in master-planned community development. For information about Hunt Midwest Residential visit HuntMidwestKC.com.
Hunt Midwest Residential