SAB Homes is proud to have six homes entered in the Spring Parade of Homes, five of which won awards. Each home represents a different subdivision, a different floor plan and a different price point.
Three of the homes won American Dream First Place Awards:
▪ The Cortona, one of SAB’s new floor plans, is a 11/2-story with four to five bedrooms at 132 NW Whitman Drive, Lee’s Summit, in Winterset Valley. Clients have been requesting a 1 1/2-story plan, and SAB says this one is a stunner. The great room features a dramatic coffered ceiling and a tile and rock fireplace. The formal dining room offers a wet bar and the oversize kitchen features upgraded granite, large island, gas cooktop and generous storage options. The master bedroom is on the main floor with a bright four-piece master bathroom. A den or fifth bedroom is also on the main floor. Upstairs, are three bedrooms and three baths and another washer/dryer hookup. A bonus loft is a great space for an extra office or children’s hangout and study space. Designed by Katie Reece of Excel Design.
▪ The Summit is a two-story plan with four bedrooms at 8054 NE 100th Terrace, Kansas City, Mo., in Benson Place Fieldstone. SAB has been building this plan for several years, but this new Old World elevation gives it a new look. Unique, modern finishes in the kitchen, great room and bathrooms give this home a new take on traditional style. All four generous sized bedrooms are on the upper level. The master bath features a large walk-in shower with dual shower heads. Designed by Matthew Keller Design.
▪ The Riviera is one of SAB’s most popular floor plans. See this reverse 11/2-story plan with four bedrooms at 2405 SW Hickory Lane, Lee’s Summit, in Eagle Creek. The main floor is open and spacious with high ceilings, large fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows. Staying true to the open concept, the dining room, kitchen and great room flow together. The large kitchen island offers a great place for family and friends to visit with the chef. A complete master suite and guest suite are on the main floor, with two extra bedrooms on the lower level. Designed by Charlene Smith of Excel Design.
Two won American Dream Second Place Awards:
▪ The Stratford model is in one of SAB’s maintenance-provided communities, Siena at Longview. This reverse 11/2-story, three-bedroom plan is at 1513 SW Antiquity Drive, Lee’s Summit. If you are looking for a low-maintenance home, Siena at Longview is a great choice. With stucco exteriors and concrete tile roofs, you won’t be spending your time painting. Lawn maintenance and snow removal is also included in the homeowner’s association fees. The Stratford is spacious and compact at the same time. On the main floor are the master suite, an office or second bedroom, the dining area, kitchen and the living room.
▪ The Chianti is a two-story plan with five bedrooms at 15513 Larsen St., Overland Park, in Colton Lakes South. The side-entry garage modification takes advantage of the oversize lots in Colton Lakes South. Right from the start, you are drawn in by the beautiful curved staircase and soaring ceilings in the grand entryway. A large great room is outfitted with a built-in fireplace and entertainment cabinets. The kitchen features upgraded tile and granite, with honed granite on the perimeter cabinets. A formal dining room and complete guest suite is on the main floor, as well as a large mudroom. Upstairs are three more bedrooms, each with its own private full bath and walk-in closet. The gracious master bath is an oasis of beautiful tile and stone. The walk-in closet could be a room on its own and is conveniently adjacent to the laundry room. Designed by Charlene Smith of Excel Designs.
The other home on the Parade is The Manitoba, a reverse 11/2-story plan with four bedrooms at 5903 S. National Drive, Parkville, in Cider Mill Ridge at the National. This floor plan was developed to take advantage of the wide lots available in Cider Mill Ridge and is nestled into a hill. On the main floor, you’ll find the great room with soaring ceilings, a chef’s kitchen, the master suite and an office or second bedroom. The mudroom, just off the garage entry, offers a drop-zone to eliminate clutter. At the rear of the home are three large windows plus six smaller ones that spread from the main floor to the lower level, giving both levels plenty of natural light and adding to the open feeling. While everything you need is all on the main floor, the lower level adds a full bar, game space, family room, storage, plus two extra bedrooms. There’s an outdoor space on each level, with a see-through fireplace on the main floor. Designed by Katie Reece of Excel Design.
For more information about SAB Homes, the plans and the communities where it builds, visit SABHomes.com or call 816-524-3855.
Office: 200 NW Commerce Court, Lee’s Summit.