If one word could characterize spring, it would be growth — growing grass, flowers, trees and gardens. And grow is exactly what SAB Homes LLC is doing this spring. This well-known home builder is expanding to new communities, adding new floor plans and increasing its quality-minded building team to provide even more opportunities for homebuyers.
For more than a quarter-century SAB Homes LLC, owned by Scott Bamesberger, has been building homes throughout the Kansas City area in communities offering the amenities that potential residents most want and in a wide array of price ranges. A display of trophies from the Home Builders Association of Greater Kansas City in the company’s Lee’s Summit office is a testament to the high standards and quality for which SAB Homes is known.
“It’s really exciting developing new home plans and venturing into new subdivisions,” Bamesberger said. “While our main focus is always quality and customer service, it’s important to continue to offer new home designs and branch out into new subdivisions. We are looking forward to developing relationships with top quality subcontractors, real estate agents and developers.”
This year, SAB Homes has expanded its reach to five more communities. They include:
Never miss a local story.
▪ Canyon Creek by the Lake in Lenexa. This community is surrounded by walking trails, wooded parkland and Mize Lake. Numerous home sites offer walkout options that back to park land. In addition, the homes are situated on curving streets and private cul-de-sacs that were carefully designed to respect the contours of the land and oriented to provide views of open space. Homes start in the mid $400,000s.
▪ Stonebridge Park in southern Olathe. It blends new-home living and outdoor fun. Community amenities include a pool and changing cabana, playground, distinctive entrance monument, year-round neighborhood events and award-winning Spring Hill School District schools. Just across the street is the 1,200-acre Heritage Park with fishing, boating, sail-boarding, picnicking, jogging, bicycling and horseback riding trails, athletic fields, off-leash area for dogs, and an 18-hole championship golf course and driving range. Homes are priced from the low $400,000s.
▪ Persimmon Pointe in Olathe. Here homebuyers will discover rolling hills and farmland just to the west, giving residents a “time-out” from city life, yet access to nearby shopping and highways. The community swimming pool is a popular gathering place. Persimmon Pointe is served by Olathe schools and is within walking distance to Prairie Center Elementary, Mission Trail Middle and the future Olathe West High schools. It is one of the few places where buyers can find single-family homes priced in the upper $200,000s.
▪ The Greens at Prairie Highlands in Olathe. The subdivision is surrounded by the award-winning Prairie Highlands Golf Course and shares its beautifully landscaped areas. It is far enough away from the city to be peaceful, yet close enough for access to shopping, restaurants and schools. Amenities include a pool and cabana. New single-family homes are priced in the $300,000s.
▪ Although not a new subdivision for SAB Homes, it is proud to be building again in Woodneath Farms in Kansas City, North. SAB Homes has a long-standing relationship with Hunt Midwest Residential, and Woodneath Farms is a fine representation of Hunt’s master-planned communities. Recently SAB confirmed its participation in the model row in this 320-acre community in the Shoal Creek Valley. The newest phase, The Links III, is selling quickly with several lots backing to Shoal Creek Golf Course. Woodneath Farms features an on-site elementary school, competition-sized swimming pool, lake with fountain, walking trails, playground, nature areas, tennis court, picnic pavilion, recreation area and generous landscaping. It is near Interstates 35 and 435. Although the community has a Kansas City address, children attend Liberty schools. New single-family homes start in the mid $300,000s.
These communities are added to the others where SAB Homes has been building for several years: Colton Lakes South in Overland Park; Cider Mill Ridge at The National in Parkville; Fieldstone at Benson Place in Kansas City, North; Siena at Longview and Winterset Valley in Lee’s Summit; and Timber Ridge in Merriam.
SAB Homes has added eight new floor plans to its portfolio. These plans include several new two-story designs offering from three to five bedrooms and three to five bathrooms, ranging from 2,010 square feet to 3,480 square feet and most with a covered patio or deck. Also included is a new reverse ranch design with three bedrooms and three bathrooms and 1,970 square feet. Based on popular demand, SAB has also added a 11/2-story plan called the Stratoga. This home features a master on the main floor and three bedrooms upstairs with bonus loft space.
No matter which plan homebuyers choose, they can expect to find the same attention to detail and quality that has characterized SAB Homes. All of the homes feature hand-scraped wood floors, stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantries, as well as private master suites with walk-in tiled showers. At SAB Homes, buyers will find the extra details and quality shown throughout each of its homes, minus the long list of fees and upgrades.
For more information about SAB Homes, the plans and the communities where it builds, visit SABHomes.com or call 816-524-3855.
Office: 200 NW Commerce Court, Lee's Summit.