In what may be its most winning Parade ever, Rodrock Development had 15 incredible homes garner awards in the 2016 Fall Parade of Homes.
Models in Stonebridge Meadows, Stonebridge Trails, Stonebridge Park, Forest View, Arbor Lake and The Greens of Chapel Creek were praised for outstanding home design and architecture. Each offers a standout floor plan, the finest in finishes, and all the amenities and benefits of being located in a Rodrock community.
“This year truly was incredible,” says Brenda Sanders, president of Rodrock & Associates, Realtors. “We had 10 communities showcasing 37 fantastic models – from single-family homes to maintenance-provided villas. Arguably our largest Parade to date, we’re so thankful to our builders for going above and beyond. They deserved these wins! And we’re immensely thankful to all the Parade-goers who came out to discover all our communities have to offer. We had an incredible amount of traffic!”
In total, Rodrock Development won nine Distinctive Design Awards – which focus on interior design and architecture – including first-place wins for Wynne Homes in Stonebridge Meadows, James Engle Custom Homes in Stonebridge Park, Robert A. Washam Construction in Arbor Lake, James Engle Custom Homes in The Hills of Forest View, and Dreams & Design Building in The Greens of Chapel Creek.
Never miss a local story.
Four homes garnered the Runner-Up award, including JFE Construction in Stonebridge Trails and in The Hills of Forest View, as well as Robert A. Washam Construction, Inc., in Stonebridge Trails and James Engle Custom Homes in The Greens of Chapel Creek.
According to the Home Builders Association of Greater Kansas City, “The Pick of the Parade Awards showcase winners based on criteria such as outstanding construction techniques, selection of materials and craftsmanship.” Three homes within Rodrock Developments won First Runner-up, including James Engle Custom Homes in Arbor Lake and Stonebridge Park and Darol Rodrock Homes in Arbor Lake.
Even more thrilling, there were three Grand Award Winners, including First Choice Custom Homes, Inc., in Stonebridge Park; Dreams & Design Building in The Greens of Chapel Creek, and J.S. Robinson Fine Homes in The Estates of Forest View.
The Avalon by Dreams & Design Building is an innovative custom reverse 1.5-story with four bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a walkout lower level overlooking the fairway. The home is laden with the finest in design including a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, high-end X-beams in the breakfast room, a walk-in pantry with craft table, granite countertops throughout, and a luxurious master suite. A finished basement features a wet bar with wine storage, a bathroom, two bedrooms and plenty of storage.
Meanwhile, Jeff and the entire crew at J.S. Robinson Fine Homes have answered homebuyers’ dreams with the Tiburon.
“Combining elegance and sophistication with thoughtful design and a flowing layout, the Tiburon boasts more than 3,850 square feet of living space,” says Bruce Stout, a Rodrock Development marketing agent. “The gourmet center island kitchen layout, a tremendous owner’s retreat suite, the covered lanai accessible through the dining area, as well as off of the third bedroom/office combination all create complete main-level living. The spacious lower level offers a pub-style wet bar area, large media area, and two secondary bedrooms that welcome out-of-town guests or provide a secluded office setting.”
And finally, Jon Jamison of First Choice Homes has come away with yet another Parade of Homes Grand Award. “His Tuscan plan features incredible design and outstanding construction only found in much more expensive homes,” says Rodrock Development marketing agent Ed Stephenson. “His reverse 1.5 story offers main-level living with two bedrooms and two baths, a den or office, Great Room with 12-foot ceiling, chef’s kitchen, formal and informal dining areas, and a wonderful large sunroom. The lower level includes two bedrooms, full bath, and an oversized family room with a custom bar. What makes this home special are the striking design, premium trim and tile packages, and the fit and finish throughout.”
“We are so proud of these fine builders and thrilled that they chose Rodrock Development Communities to showcase their homes,” says Brenda. “I know how hard each of these builders work.”
These successes do justice to the hard work of builders, agents, and more within Darol Rodrock’s neighborhoods. It also speaks to the quality Darol instills in each and every community. And in that case, homebuyers are the true winners.
For more information, visit Rodrock.com
Rodrock Development winners
Nine Distinctive Design Awards
(5 First Place, 4 Runners-Up)
▪ First Place for $410,000 - $428,000 #121 Wynne Homes, Inc., in Stonebridge Meadows
▪ Runner-Up for $410,000 - $428,000 #118 JFE Construction in Stonebridge Trails
▪ Runner-Up for $430,000 - $445,000 #70 JFE Construction in The Hills of Forest View
▪ First Place for $454,000 - $470,000 #127 James Engle Custom Homes in Stonebridge Park
▪ Runner-Up for $454,000 - $470,000 #130 Robert A Washam Construction, Inc., in Stonebridge Trails
▪ First Place for $485,000 - 495,000 #5 Robert A Washam Construction, Inc., in Arbor Lake
▪ First Place for $510,000 - $522,000 #69 James Engle Custom Homes in The Hills of Forest View
▪ First Place for $580,000 - $595,000 #76 Dreams & Design Building in The Greens of Chapel Creek
▪ Runner-Up for $580,000 - $595,000 #79 James Engle Custom Homes in The Greens of Chapel Creek
Six Pick of the Parade Awards
(3 Grand Awards, 3 First Runners-up)
▪ First Runner-Up for $425,000 - $439,999 #4 James Engle Custom Homes in Arbor Lake
▪ Grand Award for $440,000 - $460,000 #124 First Choice Custom Homes, Inc., in Stonebridge Park
▪ First Runner-Up for $440,000 - $460,000 #126 James Engle Custom Homes in Stonebridge Park
▪ First Runner-Up for $462,000 - $480,000 #2 Darol Rodrock Homes in Arbor Lake
▪ Grand Award for $555,000 - $595,000 #76 Dreams & Design Building in The Greens of Chapel Creek
▪ Grand Award for $599,000 - $644,000 #65 JS Robinson Fine Homes in The Estates of Forest View