Kenny Chesney’s new album, “Live in No Shoes Nation,” includes a prominent ode to Chiefs nation.
The cover of the album is a photograph taken inside Arrowhead Stadium.
The country star tweeted Monday about the album’s release, and an attached clip shows the cover: Chesney in a Chiefs tanktop inside a packed Arrowhead Stadium during his July 2016 concert.
Never miss a local story.
The album will be released Oct. 27.
It is a collection of songs from 29 of Chesney’s performances over the last decade.
Chesney said in a release that he’s often relived memorable concerts by listening to the shows’ audio. “The more I heard, the more I knew I needed to share these moments with all the citizens of what we call No Shoes Nation,” he said, “so they could hear how freaking awesome they sound.”
The tracklist of 30 songs on the album, according to SoundslikeNashville.com, are:
▪ Big Star (with Taylor Swift)
▪ When I See This Bar (with Eric Church)
▪ No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems
▪ Anything But Mine
▪ Down The Road (with Mac McAnally)
▪ Guitars And Tiki Bars
▪ Hemingway’s Whiskey
▪ Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven (with Zac Brown Band)
▪ I’m Alive
▪ Save It for a Rainy Day (with Old Dominion)
▪ Pirate Flag
▪ Somewhere With You
▪ I Go Back
▪ One Step Up
▪ American Kids
▪ You And Tequila (with Grace Potter)
▪ There Goes My Life
▪ Out Last Night
▪ Dust On The Bottle (with David Lee Murphy)
▪ The Boys of Fall
▪ Old Blue Chair
▪ The Joker / Three Little Birds (with Dave Matthews)
▪ Happy on the Hey Now