Five of Justin Timberlake’s best TV moments
07/30/2014 9:39 AM
07/30/2014 9:58 AM
Kansas City belongs to Justin Timberlake for the next two nights as he performs at the Sprint Center.
Will he eat at Arthur Bryant’s like President Obama did on Tuesday? Will he hit the Country Club Plaza to buy a little something-something for wifey Jessica?
If you score a Justin sighting share it on Twitter with #jtinkc.
And speaking of hashtags, if you never saw Justin and Jimmy Fallon having an epic conversation in Twitter-speak watch it below. We’re getting into a “Suit & Tie” frame of mind by reviewing five of our favorite JT TV moments.
1. Justin and Jimmy invent their own language. #Hysterical.
2. Sorry Beyonce. No one wears a black leotard like Justin.
3. Friends Justin and Andy Samberg devise the perfect Mother’s Day gifts for their mommies, Susan Sarandon and Patricia Clarkson. Uh, gross.
4. Blank in a box. We’ll leave it at that.
5. Justin took over the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards with a greatest-hits medley and an all-too-brief reunion with those ‘N Sync guys he used to sing with.
Join the Discussion
The Kansas City Star is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.