The new group of celebrities has been announced for the 21st season of “Dancing With The Stars.”
Among the stars are Paula Deen, Nick Carter and Chaka Khan. The cast, along with the dance partners, was revealed Wednesday on “Good Morning America.” As usual, it’s an eclectic group.
▪ Singer Tamar Braxton (daughter of Toni Braxton) and Valentin Chmerkovskiy.
▪ Actor/Amazon Fire pitchman Gary Busey, 71, and Anna Trebunskaya.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Former Backstreet Boys signer Nick Carter and Sharna Burgess.
▪ Chef Paula Deen, 68, and Louis Van Amstel.
▪ American Pharoah jockey Victor Espinoza and Karina Smirnoff.
▪ Singer Andy Grammer and Allison Holker.
▪ Fifteen-year-old social media wiz Hayes Grier and Emma Slater.
▪ Bindi Irwin, daughter of the late Steve “Crocodile Hunter” Irwin and Derek Hough.
▪ Singer Chaka Khan and Keo Motsepe.
▪ Spy Kids actress Alexa Penavega and Mark Ballas.
▪ Actor/singer Carlos Penavega and Witney Carson.
▪ Alex Skarlatos, who helped stop a terrorist last month on a train in Belgium, and Lindsay Arnold.
▪ Kim Zolciak Biermann of the Real Housewives of Atlanta and and Tony Dovolani.