- Chiefs' Wednesday practice at Arrowhead
- Chiefs practice at Arrowhead
- Thursday's Chiefs OTAs
- Chiefs OTA practice on Wednesday
- Chiefs' OTA practice Tuesday at Arrowhead
- Chiefs rookie minicamp: Sunday, May 12
- Chiefs rookie camp: May 11, 2013
- Chiefs rookie minicamp begins
- New Chief Eric Fisher introduced at Arrowhead
Standings, stats, schedules and more
Chiefs NFL Draft Picks
Chiefs general manager John Dorsey and coach Andy Reid don’t always agree — who does? — but they see football through the same lens. These are sure men who take their jobs seriously but not themselves, and maybe they like a little bit of that in their players. Be confident in yourself, while still knowing you need to get better.
Tennessees Tyler Bray has so many of the qualities NFL scouts like to see in a starting quarterback that he could have been drafted: a big arm, classic size (6-feet-6, 232 pounds) and plenty of college production. The Chiefs signed him after the draft despite his negatives: lack of maturity and poor work habits.
When the Chiefs return for the start of another practice week on Tuesday, some of their work will specifically be dedicated to their rivals in the AFC West and other early-season opponents.
In case you missed it, Las Vegas has set the over-under for wins this year for the 32 NFL teams, and for the Chiefs it’s seven victories, making that one a tough call. It’s tempting to take the over. But ...