- Roller Warriors Girls Flat Track Derby
- Pipefitters union Local 533 Christmas Party
- Ugly Sweater Run
- Merriams Santa Arrival and Christmas Dinner
- Red Stocking Breakfast
- Missions Holiday Lights and Festive Sights
- Prairie Village Tree Lighting 2013
- Red X Wine Tasting
- Kanye West concertgoers at the Sprint Center
- Chiefs vs. Broncos tailgaters
- Toys and crafts shows at KCI Expo
- City Markets Whoville Holidays
Ross Dress for Less will open soon in the Northland. The store, in Barrywoods Crossing, 8331 N.W. Roanridge Road, plans a grand opening at 9 a.m. Saturday. It offers first-quality, in-season, name-brand and designer apparel, accessories and footwear for all ages, along with home fashions.
Cinder Block Brewery opens in the Northland; plus Jackson County retail and restaurant updates.
Rustic quick bread makes a delicious holiday gift.
We need an acceptable knee-jerk vocabulary — the first word the comes flying out of your mouth when something goes wrong
If you’d like to make your own change in the world, do yourself and your community a favor and commit to volunteering.
Kids Holiday Party: For fourth- through sixth-graders; wear a costume, upwrap gifts, celebrate all your favorite holidays, 4-5 p.m., Mid-Continent Library, Woodneath Library Center, 8900 N Flintlock Road, Liberty, 816-883-4900.
A month into the football season, Blue Springs wide receiver Darrius Shepherd said he hoped his senior class would leave a mark on an already tradition-filled program.
Here are power rankings for Suburban Conference football teams.