- Kanye West concertgoers at the Sprint Center
- Chiefs vs. Broncos tailgaters
- Toys and crafts shows at KCI Expo
- City Markets Whoville Holidays
- Frontier Feline Fanciers Cat Show
- Breakfast with Santa at Mahaffie
- Mayor's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Black Friday at Zona Rosa
- Pilgrim Run 5K
- Salvation Army Thanksgiving Dinner
- Thanksgiving travelers Wednesday at Kansas City International Airport
- Thanksgiving travelers Tuesday at Kansas City International Airport
A long-planned Columbus Park housing project will soon be under construction between 3rd and 5th Streets, Cherry to Charlotte. It is designed to replace what was once an industrial property with both residential and commercial uses, enhancing one of Kansas City’s oldest neighborhoods.
Belton cut ties with the Belton Corporation for Economic Development in favor of a city-run operation. Mayor says leaders are better informed now.
Disappointing a child, that’s the defeat we work so hard to avoid.
I decided to give my kids a refresher in how to receive a gift or a meal that you don’t like. They were scheduled for play dates, overnights and family get-togethers, and it seemed a good time to brush up on handling disappointing situations.
With all of the dysfunction brought on by the wide rift between the Democrats and Republicans, maybe it would be better to have more parties that better represent the wishes of their constituents. For example, we could have a Green Party, a Liberal Party, a Moderate Party, a Labor Party, a Democratic Party, a Republican Party, a Libertarian Party and a Tea Party.
Woooh, doggie, it’s that time again. The holidays are here.
A month into the football season, Blue Springs wide receiver Darrius Shepherd said he hoped his senior class would leave a mark on an already tradition-filled program.
Five must-see football games featuring Missouri side 816 area teams. Fort Osage at Staley tops the list.