Other Pro Sports
Kevin Durant put a dazzling end to Memphis' gritty comeback.
- Recap: Oklahoma City vs. Memphis Apr 20, 1:13 AM
- Bill Plaschke: Clippers' Blake Griffin makes a splash, but not on the court Apr 19, 10:34 PM
- Hawks coach Budenholzer has experience with No. 8-seed upsets Apr 19, 10:34 PM
- Hawks continue mastery of Pacers ï¿½ even in the playoffs Apr 19, 10:17 PM
- Mavericks all about the tempo against Spurs Apr 19, 9:50 PM
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith has been arrested at Los Angeles International Airport after authorities said he became belligerent during a security screening and threatened that he had a bomb.
- A statue celebration of Harbaugh, family and the team Apr 19, 7:54 PM
- Miami (Ohio) honors Ravens' Harbaugh with statue Apr 19, 1:59 PM
- Report: Raiders to cut Pryor if they can't trade him Apr 19, 3:14 PM
- Vikings to add another $1.2M to stadium project Apr 19, 11:29 AM
- Rick Gosselin: With 16th pick, will any of the top defensive linemen be there for Cowboys? Apr 19, 5:09 PM
Truex’s best finish in eight races this season was 14th at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- Hamilton takes pole at Chinese Grand Prix Apr 19, 5:24 AM
- Vettel hoping for resurgence at Chinese GP Apr 19, 6:25 AM
- Hamilton takes pole for Chinese GP Apr 19, 6:54 AM
- Ricciardo fastest in rainy practice at Chinese GP Apr 19, 12:05 AM
Teenager Nathan MacKinnon is growing up fast. Almost as fast as he skates.
- Recap: Colorado vs. Minnesota Apr 20, 12:11 AM
- Penguins blow two-goal lead, fall to Blue Jackets in double overtime Apr 19, 10:54 PM
- Blues livid about hit against teammate David Backes Apr 19, 10:54 PM
- Bernie Miklasz: Blues get payback with overtime victory Apr 19, 10:49 PM
- NHL Playoff Capsules Apr 20, 12:11 AM
Michelle Wie rallied from four strokes back entering the day to shoot a 5-under 67 Saturday and win the LPGA LOTTE Championship.
- Donald, frequent Harbour Town contender, positioned for first Heritage title Apr 19, 10:45 PM
- Wie shoots 67, wins LPGA LOTTE Championship Apr 20, 1:24 AM
- RBC Heritage Tee Times Apr 19, 8:10 PM
- Jimenez 1 ahead of Langer in Duluth Apr 19, 8:29 PM
- Donald takes 2-shot lead at Harbour Town Apr 19, 7:49 PM
Angelique Kerber defeated Samantha Stosur as Germany swept Australia in the Fed Cup semifinals.
- Fed Cup: Germany 3, Australia 0 Apr 20, 12:44 AM
- France, United States tied at 1 in Fed Cup Apr 19, 9:20 PM
- Czechs open big lead over Italy in Fed Cup Apr 19, 10:32 AM
- Cibulkova, Vekic to meet for Kuala Lumpur title Apr 19, 12:04 PM
The Missouri Mavericks were eliminated from Central Hockey League playoffs in a 4-3 loss to the Arizona Sundogs. Arizonas Kevin Baker scored the game-winner with 51.3 seconds remaining in the second overtime period, putting the Sundogs into the league semifinals.
- Missouri Mavericks head home after tough loss in game five of playoff series Apr 13, 11:19 PM
- Mavericks even CHL Playoffs with game four victory Apr 12, 12:03 AM
- Missouri Mavericks lose 3-1 to Arizona Sundogs in game three of CHL playoff series Apr 9, 11:47 PM
- Missouri Mavericks drop game two in Central Hockey League playoff series Apr 7, 12:36 AM
The Comets announced Saturday that they will be leaving the league and partnering with owners from the San Diego Sockers and Baltimore Blast to form a new-look Professional Arena Soccer League, which will begin play next season. The league will probably feature more than 20 teams, including as many as six from Mexico, according to Comets team president and part-owner Brian Budzinski.