Other Pro Sports
The six brothers and sisters, with a gap of 31 years from eldest to youngest, gathered in the winter near the first anniversary of their father's death to discuss some problems about the family business. It's also the city's treasured sports team - the Lakers.
- Column: Even Thibodeau can't defend this clunker Apr 21, 3:02 AM
- Aldridge leads Blazers over Rockets 122-120 in OT Apr 21, 8:07 AM
- Gil LeBreton: Mavs blow their best chance Apr 20, 11:31 PM
- Recap: Houston vs. Portland Apr 21, 1:06 AM
- Wizards make Bulls' home-court edge disappear Apr 21, 2:05 AM
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith has been arrested at Los Angeles International Airport after authorities said he became belligerent during a security screening and threatened that he had a bomb.
- Character issues play into Cowboys' draft strategy Apr 21, 7:17 AM
- What team will bet the house on Manziel? Apr 21, 7:17 AM
- Running backs in draft could be hurt as teams place less value on position Apr 20, 7:35 PM
- Johnny Manziel has swagger needed for a tough quarterback town Apr 20, 7:12 AM
- Bears need a safety net in NFL draft Apr 21, 2:05 AM
Truex’s best finish in eight races this season was 14th at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- Vettel asked to make way for teammate again Apr 20, 10:22 AM
- Ferrari's Alonso: 'We're still in the fight' Apr 20, 10:22 AM
- Hamilton wins third straight F1 race at Chinese GP Apr 20, 11:00 AM
- Hamilton dominant in Chinese GP Apr 20, 5:31 AM
It started with a surprise lineup change, a surge and a resounding thud.
- Sharks rout Quick, Kings again, take 2-0 series lead Apr 21, 1:15 AM
- Sharks take 2-0 series lead with 7-2 win vs. Kings Apr 21, 8:07 AM
- Recap: San Jose vs. Los Angeles Apr 21, 1:21 AM
- Sharks take 2-0 series lead with 7-2 win vs. Kings Apr 21, 5:21 AM
- Blackhawks' Brent Seabrook banned 3 games as tension mounts Apr 21, 2:05 AM
Matt Kuchar knew his next victory was coming, he just wasn't sure when.
- Kuchar's blast from bunker secures Heritage victory Apr 20, 10:15 PM
- Golf Capsules Apr 20, 8:51 PM
- Jimenez wins Champions Tour debut Apr 20, 7:30 PM
- Kuchar rallies to win at Harbour Town Apr 20, 6:55 PM
- Jimenez closes with 67 to win Greater Gwinnett Apr 20, 7:46 PM
Top-ranked Rafael Nadal gets an immediate chance to shake off his surprisingly early exit at the Monte Carlo Masters by going for his ninth Barcelona Open title this week.
- France edges US 3-2 in Fed Cup Apr 20, 8:28 PM
- Fed Cup: Germany beat Australia in semifinal Apr 20, 3:39 AM
- Vekic beats Cibulkova for 1st WTA title Apr 20, 10:45 AM
- Czech Republic beats Italy 4-0 in Fed Cup semis Apr 20, 9:52 AM
The Missouri Mavericks were eliminated from Central Hockey League playoffs in a 4-3 loss to the Arizona Sundogs. Arizonas Kevin Baker scored the game-winner with 51.3 seconds remaining in the second overtime period, putting the Sundogs into the league semifinals.
- Missouri Mavericks head home after tough loss in game five of playoff series Apr 13, 11:19 PM
- Mavericks even CHL Playoffs with game four victory Apr 12, 12:03 AM
- Missouri Mavericks lose 3-1 to Arizona Sundogs in game three of CHL playoff series Apr 9, 11:47 PM
- Missouri Mavericks drop game two in Central Hockey League playoff series Apr 7, 12:36 AM
The Comets announced Saturday that they will be leaving the league and partnering with owners from the San Diego Sockers and Baltimore Blast to form a new-look Professional Arena Soccer League, which will begin play next season. The league will probably feature more than 20 teams, including as many as six from Mexico, according to Comets team president and part-owner Brian Budzinski.