Leawood’s Park Place is welcoming several new tenants.
By JOYCE SMITH
The Kansas City Star
• Altar Bridal, a locally owned shop selling designer wedding gowns and accessories, will relocate from Waldo in April. it is taking a spot at 5220 W. 116th Place.
• Dazzle Pawz, a locally owned upscale pet boutique, plans to open in May at 5220 W. 116th Place. It will sell pet supplies including dog and cat food, food bowls, scratching posts, and beds. But it will specialize in fashionable pet clothing, collars, dog leashes and other accessories — some imported from Europe, Australia, and elsewhere.
In other updates on previously announced tenants:
• BurgerFi plans a spring opening at 11635 Ash St. The chain offers burgers made with all-natural grass-fed beef (meaning free range, no growth hormones, no antibiotics, and never frozen). The menu includes Angus burgers, brisket burgers with 28-day dry-aged ground brisket, veggie burgers made with quinoa, Kobe beef hotdogs, craft beers, wine, and frozen custard and frozen concretes made with cane sugar.
• Romanelli Sun Galleria, a new concept from the owners of Romanelli Optix, opened this week at 5261 W. 116th Place. It is selling a variety of luxury and sport sunwear.
• T. Loft opened Friday at 5225 W. 116th Place. The locally owned tea and juice bar also has a location in south Kansas City serving fresh brewed tea and juice drinks, grab-and-go meals, and snacks made from natural gluten-free ingredients.
• Bella Bridesmaids, which specializes in “stylish, wearable and chic bridesmaid dresses,” opened in late 2013 at 5210 W. 116th Place. It was previously called Bella Bridesmaid.
• Fitness-Culture is now open at 11553 Ash St. The fitness apparel, health and wellness boutique sells health supplements and snacks, aromatherapy products, and women's and men's fitness clothing and accessories.
To reach Joyce Smith, call 816-234-4692 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Facebook and Twitter at JoyceKC