• WHEN/WHERE: 2:30 p.m. Saturday at Intrust Bank Arena in Wichita
• TV/RADI O: ESPN2; WHB (810 AM)
• ABOUT GONZAGA (10-1) : Gonzaga is once again off to a strong start. It already owns victories over Colorado State, Washington State, Arkansas and West Virginia. Its only loss came against Dayton. The Bulldogs are efficient on offense. They shoot 52.6 percent from the field, a figure that ranks fifth nationally. Kevin Pangos is one of the best guards K-State will face all season. He is averaging 18.7 points per game. Przemek Karnowski and Sam Dower might be the top frontcourt K-State has faced thus far. The Bulldogs beat the Wildcats 68-52 in Seattle last season.
• ABOUT KANSAS STATE (7-3): The Wildcats have won five straight after a slow start, but the only impressive victory during that stretch came at home against Mississippi. It hasnt faced a ranked team this season. Will Spradling showed signs of improvement on offense last game, scoring 14 points and staying aggressive with the ball in his hands. Marcus Foster continues to lead the team in scoring. This is K-States fourth neutral-court game of the season, but its first that will be played in front of mostly friendly fans..
• BOTTOM LINE: K-State plays well enough on defense to keep this game close, but it will need to score at an above-average level to win.
|F||35||Sam Dower Jr.||6-9||Sr.||14.6|
|G||5||Gary Bell Jr.||6-2||Jr.||14.5|
| Kellis Robinett, firstname.lastname@example.org