• WHEN/WHERE: 5 p.m. Sunday at Bramlage Coliseum in Manhattan, Kan.
• TV/RADI O: Fox Sports KC; WHB (810 AM)
• ABOUT TROY (4-3): Troy and K-State share two common opponents, Mississippi and Central Arkansas. K-State beat both teams, while Troy lost to them. Troy has won its last two games against Alabama State and Alcorn State. It is led by senior guard Antoine Myers, who averages 13.6 points.
• ABOUT KANSAS STATE (6-3): This in an important game for the Wildcats. It is their last chance to build momentum before taking on Gonzaga at Wichitas Intrust Bank Arena in the toughest nonconference game of the year. Shane Southwell played well in the second half against South Dakota. If he stays aggressive, his scoring will increase. Bruce Weber is hoping to get more offense out of Will Spradling, the senior guard who was scoreless against South Dakota.
• BOTTOM LINE: This is Kansas State's final tune up before it takes on Gonzaga. It needs to take advantage and improve its offense against an over matched opponent.
| Kellis Robinett, firstname.lastname@example.org