• WHEN/WHERE: 7 p.m. Monday at Mizzou Arena
• TV/RADI O: Fox Sports Midwest/KC; KMBZ (98.1 FM, 980 AM)
• ABOUT IUPUI (1-4) : The Jaguars only win came against Indiana Northwest, a NAIA program, but there are signs of improvement. IUPUI pushed Northwestern to the final whistle before losing 63-61. The Jaguars will be upset-minded again at Missouri. Guard Ian Chiles and center Mitch Patton give IUPUI a tough inside/outside scoring combo.
• ABOUT MISSOURI (4-0): The Tigers, who exactly didnt overwhelm Gardner-Webb on Saturday, remain a work in progress. Forward Tony Criswell has played well since returning from a suspension, which helped shore up Missouri a bit on the interior. But the Tigers still seem a bit rudderless with coach Frank Haith serving a five-game NCAA suspension.
• BOTTOM LINE: IUPUI has struggled on the boards, getting outrebounded in every game except the win against Indiana Northwest. The Jaguars arent a particularly strong shooting team either, especially from three-point range (28.4 percent on the season). Missouri should have a size advantage and an athletic advantage, so it would be a good sign to see an appropriately dominant performance.
|F||3||Johnathan Williams III||6-9||Fr.||6.8|
| Tod Palmer, email@example.com