• What: One of the most spectacular lighting displays in the nation. A Kansas City tradition since 1930.
• When: 5 to 8 p.m., Nov. 28
• Where: The main stage is at Nichols Road and Pennsylvania Avenue on the Country Club Plaza, near Brio Tuscan Grille and Burberry
• Host: Gary Lezak, chief meteorologist at KSHB-TV, 41 Action News
• 5-6 p.m.: Preshow performances and giveaways from the stage
• 6-7 p.m.:Lighting ceremony (broadcast live on KSHB)
• 6:53 p.m.:Switch flipped by actor Rob Riggle, followed by three simultaneous fireworks displays
• 7-8 p.m.:Free concert by the Elders
Follow the festivities at Facebook.com/KCPLPlazaLights; on Twitter @KCPLPlazaLights.
Duration of lights
The lights will burn until Jan. 12.