Oral Roberts at Kansas State
• WHEN/WHERE: 7 p.m. Wednesday at Bramlage Coliseum in Manhattan, Kan.
• TV/RADIO: FSKC, WHB (810 AM).
• ABOUT ORAL ROBERTS (1-0): Oral Roberts won its first game against Tulsa 74-68 as Obi Emegano led the way with 19 points and six rebounds. The Golden Eagles also got big production from Shawn Glover, who scored 16 points. Jackson went to high school at O’Hara.
• ABOUT KANSAS SATE (0-1): The Wildcats got off to a slow start with an unexpected loss to Northern Colorado. K-State didn’t shoot the ball well in that game, and also struggled on the glass, allowing Northern Colorado to grab important rebounds late. Shane Southwell didn’t start against Northern Colorado and might not on Wednesday. Weber said he needs to practice with more passion to regain his spot in the starting five. Thomas Gipson remains questionable and may miss his second straight game.
• BOTTOM LINE: The all-time series is tied 2-2, but they haven’t met since Oral Roberts won 86-71 on Jan. 3, 1985. If the Cats aren’t sharper than they were Friday, they could be in trouble again.
| Kellis Robinett, email@example.com