“The Fall Parade of Homes 2013 ends this weekend, but there’s still plenty of time to register to win the Rodrock Development $5K Nell Hill’s prize,” said Darol Rodrock, company founder and owner.
Parade goers have until 6 p.m. Sunday to register at each of nine Rodrock Development communities in Olathe, west Shawnee and Stilwell. The winner will be drawn next week, notified by email and phone, then announced on the developer’s website and Facebook page.
“Rodrock Development communities on the fall tour offer an array of recreational amenities, desirable home sites and award-winning floor plans, including brand new plans being built for the first time anywhere,” Rodrock said.
Two homes in Rodrock Development communities received Home Builders’ Association awards last week. Summit Homes’ Cotton Creek IV plan won a first place award in the Distinctive Plan and Design single-family category. James Engle Custom Homes’ Laurel plan was named Pick of the Parade runner-up winner.
“Each Rodrock Development community on the fall 2013 tour has something worth seeing,” said Brenda Sanders, vice president of strategic development for Rodrock Development. “Homebuyers seeking immediate move-in availability, or scouting for the woodland view or acreage home site they’ve always dreamed of, are fulfilling their wish lists, and more, in these unique communities
“For more than 35 years, homebuyers have resonated with the unique Rodrock Development ‘building better communities’ promise,” Sanders said.
Decades ago, Rodrock created the Rodrock Development Moms Council as a way to help new neighborhoods get off to a great start, a tradition that continues.
“Annual year-round holiday horse-drawn hayrides and summer pool opening events, for example, help new neighbors in Rodrock Development communities get to know each other and have fun,” Sanders said. “Newcomers tell us all the time that living in a Rodrock Development community is more like living in a small town, where neighbors look out for one another.”
All of the following communities are Rodrock Development Fall $5K Parade Prize registration locations. Contact community managers for directions, information on builders, floor plans, a handy locator map and more or visit Rodrock.com.
• Cedar Ridge Park, 165th Street and Ridgeview Road. New two-story homes move-in ready in 30 days, new builders bringing reverse 11/2 story homes and new home sites opening. The community managers are currently situated at Coffee Creek Meadows while a new model home nears completion.
• Coffee Creek Meadows, 167th Street and Mur-Len Road, features junior-Olympic-size pool, clubhouse, water slide and playground. New Spring Hill District Prairie Creek Elementary is located right in the community, and a new middle school is coming soon.
• Fairfield at Heritage Park, 165th Street and Black Bob Road, has new homes nearing completion and a new phase of home sites features deep walkout sites backing to mature woodland views.
• Forest View, 119th Street and Clare Road in Olathe, has new furnished model homes, including two fall 2013 award-winning homes, new homes in varying stages of completion and is set to grow by 100 home sites by early spring 2014. The woodland-view community’s man-made, three-tiered cascading waterfall entry is worth seeing on its own.
• Grayson Place, 119th Street and Lone Elm Road in Olathe, offers single-family homes and lawn-maintenance-provided villas. Amenities include two swimming pools, clubhouse, private lake and walking trails.
• Greens of Chapel Creek, 71st Street and Belmont Drive in west Shawnee, offers golf course views and wider frontage home sites bordering the 27-hole Johnson County-owned Shawnee Golf and Country Club fairways and putting greens.
• Grey Oaks, Monticello and Clear Creek Parkway in west Shawnee, is virtually surrounded by award-winning DeSoto School District schools and quickly nearing grand finale status. Only a few choice park-view home sites remain.
• Heritage Manor, 165th Street and Mur-Len Road, has 14 new homes, and new and current builders are adding first-time-anywhere new floor plans. Amenities include a clubhouse, pool, 24-hour fitness facility, 24-acres of parkland, 4-foot wide paved walking trails and more.
• Southwick on the Lake, a country living retreat community, offers Blue Valley District Schools, a natural fishing lake and acreage home sites zoned for one to two horses each.
Rodrock Development communities are exclusively marketed by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes. During the Fall Parade of Homes, which ends Sunday, Rodrock Development Community Welcome Centers are open daily, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.