Breaking News

KCP&L lineman burned by live wire while working in the Northland

Updated: 2013-07-03T23:51:20Z

An electrical utility worker was severely burned Wednesday when he made contact with a live wire while doing maintenance work in the 4800 block of Northeast Park Lane in Kansas City.

The Kansas City Power & Light Co. said Shane Green, an employee since 2000, was working with three other employees when the accident occurred about 11:30 a.m. Green was hospitalized in critical condition.

KCP&L said Green is married and has two young children.

| Matt Campbell, mcampbell@kcstar.com

Deal Saver Subscribe today!

Comments

Commenting disabled for this story.