Colorado State (vs. Missouri, about 8:20 p.m. Thursday on TBS)
• Dorian Green, Lawrence, senior guard: The former scoring dynamo for the Chesty Lions has helped the Rams to back-to-back NCAA Tournaments, leading Colorado State in assists this season. Colorado State, a No. 8 seed, will match up with No. 9 seed Missouri on Thursday around 8:20 p.m. in Lexington, Ky.
Davidson (vs. Marquette, about 2:10 p.m. Thursday on truTV)
• Clint Mann, St. Thomas Aquinas, senior forward: Mann appears ready to return from a concussion symptoms that have kept him out of the lineup since January. He was the Wildcats sixth man at the time of the injury, averaging 7.3 points and 3.0 rebounds in 19.6 minutes per game.
• Tyler Kalinoski, Olathe East, sophomore guard: Former DiRenna Award winner has played in all 33 games for the Wildcats, averaging 7.8 points per game. Hes second on the team with 54 three-pointers made.
California (vs. UNLV, 6:27 p.m. Thursday on truTV)
• David Kravish, Lees Summit North, sophomore center: The big man has started all 33 games for Cal, averaging 6.9 rebounds and putting up 52 blocks.
Kansas (vs. Western Ky., about 8:50 p.m. Friday on TNT)
• Travis Releford, Bishop Miege, senior guard: The Jayhawks third-leading scorer at 11.5 points per game is also the teams second-most accurate shooter, hitting 56.4 percent from the field. Hes also making 41.3 percent from three-point range.
Kansas State (vs. La Salle, about 2:10 p.m. Friday on truTV)
• Shawn Meyer, Blue Springs South, sophomore guard: Walk-on claimed a spot on the Wildcats roster and has appeared in 11 games this season.
• Will Spradling, Shawnee Mission South, junior guard: Averaging 7.5 points and 2.4 assists per game. Shooting 36.2 percent from three-point range.