Arkansas at Missouri
• WHEN/WHERE: 6 p.m. Tuesday at Mizzou Arena in Columbia
• TV/RADIO: ESPN; KMBZ (980 AM, 98.1 FM)
• ABOUT ARKANSAS (18-11, 9-7 SEC): The Razorbacks snapped a two-game losing streak with a 73-60 home win over Kentucky on Saturday. … Arkansas handed Missouri a 73-71 loss at Bud Walton Arena on Feb. 16. The Razorbacks were buoyed in that game by stellar play from Missouri native B.J. Young (18 points) and Marshawn Powell (24 points). … Arkansas is 1-10 on the road this season.
• ABOUT MISSOURI (21-8, 10-6 SEC): The Tigers are coming off an 89-76 home win over LSU. It was the third time MU has avenged an early-season loss. … Senior forward Laurence Bowers scored a team-high 23 points, his most since the Braggin’ Rights Game against Illinois in late December. … Senior forward Alex Oriakhi (18 points), junior guard Phil Pressey (15 points) and senior guard Keion Bell (11 points) also scored in double figures for Missouri. … With a win, the Tigers can go undefeated at home for the first time since 2008-09, when Arkansas coach Mike Anderson was in Columbia.
• BOTTOM LINE: The atmosphere will certainly be charged, and given the way MU has played at home and Arkansas has played on the road, it’s hard to see the Tigers losing this one. But just to be safe, they better do a better job containing Young and Powell this time around.
| Terez A. Paylor, firstname.lastname@example.org