Missouri at Arkansas
• WHEN/WHERE: 3 p.m. Saturday at Bud Walton Arena in Fayetteville, Ark.
• TV/RADIO: ESPN; KMBZ (980 AM, 98.1 FM)
• ABOUT MISSOURI (18-6, 7-4 SEC): The Tigers won their first road game Wednesday, hammering Mississippi State 78-36. The recent emergence of senior guard Keion Bell whos averaging 16.5 points per game during the past month has been a revelation for Missouri. Sophomore guard Jabari Brown has scored double figures in 14 of 15 games since he became eligible in December. Junior guard Earnest Ross is a game-time decision because of an ankle injury but will likely play.
• ABOUT ARKANSAS (15-9, 6-5 SEC): The Razorbacks won their first road game Wednesday, toppling a struggling Auburn team 83-75. Arkansas is 30-4 under Anderson at Bud Walton Arena and has lost just one game at home this season, 91-82 to No. 6 Syracuse. Sophomore guard B.J. Young, a St. Louis native, is an explosive scorer at 16.5 points per game.
• BOTTOM LINE: Emotions figure to run high and the Tigers desperately want to win this game. But they have struggled against teams that press such as Florida and Louisville and the Razorbacks are terrific at home. To have a chance, Pressey and Bell must take care of the ball, Ross and Jabari Brown must make shots and senior forward Alex Oriakhi must stay out of foul trouble. Thats a lot of ifs.
| Terez A. Paylor, firstname.lastname@example.org